Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Not Exactly New?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• AlphaSnowdust
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-18 02:16:23 — Link

Alright, so I joined this game waaay back in 2018... took a few hiatus and eventually "left" in uh... I can't remember but it's been a while. Beastkeeper just didn't click with me back then.

Flash forward to today, where I'm done with my schoolwork save for some math and am bored and braindead... with my phone having internet issues. And that's when I remembered that I had an account here. Somehow I remembered my login information... so here I am.

I've never been good at intro posts. And I never did one way back then. So here we go...

Username:  Alpha Snowdust

Can go by: Alpha, Alphias, Alpha Snowdust (just not "Snowdust" on it's own)

Colors: All of the colors on my FurSona, most blues and oranges, black, I'm not too picky outside of muddy yellow, neon lime green, lime green, and yellow-green

Pets: 2 Chihuahuas. 1 who-knows-what-she-just-loves-food-dog

Fav' specie: Symurghs, Dragons, Griffons, and Lykos

Fav' coloration: I adore this one, all of the A4 Blues on the Symurghs, and most of the Lykos

Site goal:  Not sure yet? Probably remembering to login at this point.
Where did you heard of us: Probably Google

Most loved pet: As of right now, this kid
Likes: Drawing, Reading (Hunger Games, Warriors, Rick Riordan, Mythology, Wings of Fire, Harry Potter, the Unwanteds)
Dislikes:
Fandoms: Pokemon, Warriors, MLP, Wings of Fire, Ninjago, Harry Potter, PJO/Rick Riordan, Marvel, Star Wars (I am super behind on most of these though, except for Pokemon).
What sites do you play? Wajas, ChickenSmoothie, FlightRising, DelugeRPG, Pokefarm, GPX+ and a bunch of other assorted Pokemon Games

So uh... hi?

Hi! I'm Alpha/Alphias!

I quit Beastkeeper around a year and a half ago and decided to come back... that's normal right?

• Firehawk
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-18 02:48:04 — Link

Well belated welcome to bk alpha :) im a big pokemon fan ^-^ my fav pokemon is samurott :p

Im FireAuraDragon, I changed my name for personal reasons :)

Slayer of the Auras and Queen of the Land of Phoenix

Alexas Writing Contest! (Giving Out Prizes)

Also a Deviant and GP3 Breeder!

The Fire Market- Custom Deviant Breeding!

On To The Pet Shows!

The Current Show Is A Deviant Gryphon Show!

• AlphaSnowdust
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-19 01:40:35 — Link

Firehawk (#82405) wrote:

Well belated welcome to bk alpha :) im a big pokemon fan ^-^ my fav pokemon is samurott :p

Thanks! My favorites are Eevee, Scorbunny, Wooloo, Mimikyu... I'm going to stop there cause I love too many. My DMs are always open to talk about Pokemon but idk if I"ll be online every day :)

Hi! I'm Alpha/Alphias!

I quit Beastkeeper around a year and a half ago and decided to come back... that's normal right?

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla