Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hello There~

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Geinkotsu
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-07 20:05:45 — Link

I suppose I should write one of these obligatory introduction threads... My name is Geinkotsu- but you can just call me Gein, or Ginkies~ I was introduced to BK by Fya last weekend.

Uhm... about me. I am female. Eighteen. Self-taught artist and have been drawing seriously for about two and a half years. Favorite color is purple... I love anything horror, mystery, or scifi, and have a soft spot for animes. I enjoy writing and roleplaying as well.

I can't really think of anything else... But I do look forward to making custom skins on this site, as well as collecting as many dragons, cocktrice', and gryphons as possible. Maybe eventually get myself a hero babu if I can get one of my pets to level 50.

If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask or pm me or something. I do not bite~

• Neve
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 01:06:02 — Link

Welcome to BK! :D I hope you enjoy it here! Feel free to shoot me a message if you have a question, or would just like to say hello!

Ooh, an artist! I wish I could teach myself to draw, but for now I just like buying art. ;P I can't wait to see your custom skins! I'm sure they'll be amazing. o:

Neve!

• Geinkotsu
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 06:53:07 — Link

Thank you for the welcome ;u; <3

There seem to be many artists on BK,
I feel right at home so far and definitely am having fun stalking the art section.
Although I have yet to talk to anyone really as of yet :c

I'll definitely send you a pm C:

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-09 10:59:19 — Link

Hurray! You made your introduction thread x3

Well, welcome, although I probably already welcomed you.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Geinkotsu
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 18:47:01 — Link

Haha, yes I finally made it.
I should really make an icon however. My profile feels barren as it is.

Thankyou for the second welcome <33

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla