Boards < Community < Contests and Giveaways < Breeding offers!Get it while it lasts!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• DragonCatDog
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-04 21:43:45 — Link

Hello, I am now going to make an offer(P.S. this is my first thread,so don't be mean about mistakes).

I will now breed my pets with yours!I am doing females only for my side, I'm sorry, I'm not open to using my males yet.

My side will be females(for now, at least), and you can give a link to your males!

Now, for the offspring.

If you have a lot of pets(or if you just agree with this), it would be very nice if you could let me have the baby.That way I can keep this going(and I am going to do a prize, but I'm still thinking about what it is.I will post it in the comments when I know it.)

Also, if enough people let me have them, I will open males!Then you can use those females.

Oh, and when I have enough babies from this, I can also open breeding with my own pets that you chose, and then giving the offspring to you!

Yes, if nobody comes to this, or I do not have enough babies(so the breeding things don't run out), this will close, and you will no longer benefit from commenting for this.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you like this offer!

• DragonCatDog
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-04 21:58:42 — Link

These are the females I have:

Lykos(gifted by a player)

Puma

Maybe a unicorn(if I get her)

Dragon(but she's still being tamed)

Cockatrice(but she might be a special one, I've already breed her once)

I will add any I forgot or gifted to me.

Thank you!

Im still thinking about the prize.

EDIT:Also a Roc, I have a female Roc too

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla