Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Alternate Accounts in Weekly Charts?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2020-10-04 23:05:21 — Link

I went to check on weekly charts and noticed 3 accounts which seemed very suspicious to me: yaya, Star_flower and UFO. The reason I think this is strange is because they are all in the top charts, but seem to have very few pets and only 2 tabs: "No Group" and some variation of "Give" or "To Give", which makes them look like spam accounts to earn gold coins for a main account.

Edit: Also last I checked, all of them were online at the same time. Very sus.

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2020-10-08 12:12:15 — Link

Thank you for reporting! I checked them, but currently there's no good reason to consider them multiaccounts. Some things about them look suspicious, but not enough to make a certain conclusion. I'm watching these accounts to gather more stats. In such cases, the players are presumed innocent until we have deadproof evidence. We don't want to ban innocent players :)

• Necros
  • User

Posted at 2020-10-11 23:21:36 — Link

that's weird, I saw them too this week 

:)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2020-10-31 21:52:46 — Link

Hi Angel! This is the fourth week these 3 accounts have been spotted in Weekly Charts, I've sent reports on them and I think they've been suspicious enough that they should be banned. 

a) They get on/offline at similar times

b) They're always in the Item/Pet trades, which is the easiest weekly chart to snipe at the end of the week. They usually appear on charts on Friday/Saturday very late in the week as well.

c) They still have very few pet group tabs.

d) They've been appearing on Weekly Charts with 300,000+ value which is rather odd considering before these accounts, seeing an account with 300,000+ value was more rare and this value would ensure them a spot in the top 10. 

e) Every time I see these accounts on Weekly Charts, all 3 are always all there. There is never only 1 of these accounts on Charts. 

f) They also have no forum posts. Though I don't think this really indicates much.

I hope to see them banned soon. I've already sent reports on those accounts but are unsure if you have received them.

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2020-11-01 18:53:39 — Link

I too collected some trade logs and analyzed them, and I see activity which is sufficient for ban. Thank you for your help!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla