Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Entering/Cancelling Battles- Energy Lost

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-03-07 05:32:22 — Link

A few of my pets have entered battles with people that need confirmation. I pulled them out because I'm looking for quick XP or rather take them exploring (plus I'm going to bed soon....). When I pull my critters out of the battle they are loosing XP.

I don't see why they loose energy if the battle is cancelled.... If this is indeed how it is supposed to work I think there should be a disclaimer somewhere. Shouldn't the energy be taken when they actually enter the battle not propose the battle?

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-07 19:31:04 — Link

Can you help us a bit more please?

We tried different combinations with manual battles on the arena and didn't find how to reproduce this bug. Can you please specify how to reproduce it, step-by-step? Something like "Select a pet, send a private challange in manual mode to other pet. Refuse the challenge with other pet and notice that the energy has decreased for the first pet".

Thanks!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-03-08 06:25:24 — Link

Sure ^^

I selected my pet

I then wen to the battles page

I clicked on the button to select a pet to battle.

It then said something like waiting for confirmation... I'm sorry I can't recall specifics.

I then hit "cancel", to end the battle request.

When I refreshed my energy was gone.

this happened with multiple pets of mine, not just a few. Does that help?

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla