Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Market... The only building....

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-03-07 05:18:15 — Link

Okay so I have fully explored with about 5 pets... and so far EVERY BUILDING has been a market (A few instances had no building).

What gives? I thought okay... maybe if I use the market... that didn't change anything. It has been liket his with several different pets, of different species. The market worked fine when I did use it... but for the amount of time that I explored I don't think the chances of me getting a market every time are very likely... I would have expected to see at least one other kind of building.. especially a laboratory or one of the experience halls... but I didn't.

Either something is crazy and I have found a weird coincidence, a bug, or the frequency of me finding markets is just too high.

Also I'm not sure what a data dump is but I'll do it.

EDIT: I'm continuing to explore for the purpose of gaining xp (and hopefully finding some schemes or blueprints) and the market is still the only building... I'm starting to think this is for sure a bug- not a coincidence.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Caribou
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-07 05:38:21 — Link

I was literally just about to post this very thing- I had a thread in Help to see if it was just my luck, or an actual bug, and another user just told me they were experiencing it now too. 

Now that I see yet another person is having this issue, I know it has to be a bug and not just me. Every one of the pets I've used after noon today has been having this issue- which is to say, every pet I had available to explore with. .___.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-03-07 05:39:34 — Link

I'm glad to hear it isn't just me! It's always a marketplace, and rarely there is nothing at all. o.0. Marketplace is the least useful to me right now.

• Caribou
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-07 06:03:04 — Link

I haven't even gotten no buildings yet; always the marketplace.

Recently purchased a new pet at Level 1, wild parents, went exploring with him- found the marketplace again. 
:/ 

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-03-07 06:16:31 — Link

Yep. Every explore pet I had ran into the marketplace, and nothing else.

How odd..

• Ankokou
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-07 06:48:17 — Link

This morning it was working fine (and by "this morning" I mean like 7-10 hours ago. Morning where I am.) I was definately getting other buildings (I remember trading scrolls around to get more valuable ones and being owned by a couple of bosses.)

This evening (like an hour before this post) when I explored with everyone the only building that appeared was the market. I just assumed, at first, since it's random I was having a weird series of concidences or something. After gathering with everyone though the odds were too off.

I see others are having this too, good to know I'm not insane.

• Eff
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-07 07:02:28 — Link

I was about to report this glitch as well! D: It's driving me nuts. At first I thought it was just 'bad luck' but it's been happening all afternoon! I either get Market Islands or no building Islands. ono

It's all in the perception, friend!

• Voron_eril
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-07 07:19:02 — Link

I temporarily turned off the other buildings. This should have lasted for a short time but had to stay for a bit of time.

Now all of the buildings are generated, not only the market.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-03-08 06:26:01 — Link

Thank you!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla