Boards < Community < Roleplay < woodland survival

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• sparrowskey
  • User

Posted at 2020-06-28 04:58:52 — Link

henlo friends.
it is time for a roleplay!
this roleplay is rated M b/c idk what will happen. but anyone can join.

this roleplay is about 6 kids starnded in the forest and cant find their way out of the forest. i will determine when night and day is and the major events.

this is the sign-up form

name:
bacxkground:
apperance:
personality:
weakneesses:
strengths:
Fears:

YOUR CHARACTER HAS TO BE BETWEEN 14 AND 17

female-Chloe nightengale
female-
female-
male-
male-
male-

there are 3 female spots, and 3 male. i will be playing a female role, so only 2 female spots.

this is my character-

name: Chloe nightengale
background: Chloe's parents were sadly divorced when she was 7 years old, she lived with her grandparents, and still does. she's usually a shy person unless with her friends. she only has a select few.
apperance: blonde wavy hair, blue eyes, 5'7", likes to wear converse and Vans,  also likes to wear crop-tops.
personality: shy, doesnt talk to people unless talked to first
weaknessess: starting conversations, not very strong
strengths: very attractive, peircing eyes
fears: heights, spiders, whats in the dark

• -Ash-
  • User

Posted at 2022-09-22 19:42:43 — Link

name:Ash Dark
background:parents killed by fox hunters so had to adapt to being alone and being hungry
apperance:red fox ears and tail, ripped hoodie and log black buns, (sailor moon style) black vans and ripped leggings
personality: Cold, caring, hostile. nice when u get to know her
weakneesses: swords, water.
strengths:Running, hunting, fighting.
Fears: humans, friends, water.

i wanted her to be half fox if thats ok 

• chcolate
  • User

Posted at 2022-09-24 10:04:57 — Link

Name: Alexa Hayes

Background:Her mother and father were rich, and she was an accident, they never wanted her. They sent her to an orphanage, where she was treated poorly, which is why she is so skinny. After being at the orphanage she was adopted by a poor, but kind couple.

Appearance: Long waist-length wavy Brunette hair with caramel highlights, very pretty. Likes to wear crop-tops, hoodies, jeans. Pale skin and blue eyes.

Personality: Shy, kind, 'bad girl', hostile, warm, funny and nice when you get to know her.

Weaknesses: Hates heights, quite naive, too stubborn

Strengths: A very fast and long-lasting runner, trained in combat, and good at climbing things, like trees.

Fears: Heights, killing her loved ones, being naive made her believe stories about vampires which is why she's a bit jumpy when it's dark, but if someone is with her, she's fine.

Be Happy!

“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
– Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

where to stream harry potter

Always in need of expand stable scrolls. Will pay a good amount of silver for it. Potions are also needed, just PM me and we can negotiate the price. Also looking for leather.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla