Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Explore

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Beastlover1
  • User

Posted at 2020-06-01 17:50:39 — Link

Hi I went exploring with my beast thorn and there was a chest ok and it had vermilion in it I didn't have any space for it so I broke something and I went back and got it and the chest didn't disappear 

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2020-06-01 19:25:31 — Link

You have to destroy all of one item to free up space. The easiest to get rid of are schemes, since you usually won't have huge amounts of individual schemes. 

Alternatively, you picked up the vermillion (as you have a slot for it) and the icon does not disappear. This is a slight visual thing, but refresh the page and it should disappear. You should still have the collected vermilion.

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• Fandango
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-03 14:57:14 — Link

Hi everyone, 

For some reason when I go exploring, I usually get to use the same animal a few times with its energy.

It takes 5 energy points to go into the portal, right? Well for some reason, it says that "there is no portal in memory" then I have to wait like, an hour or so before I can use the animal again.

It does it too when I use one animal and switch to another. 

Is this issue normal?

Best,

Fandango P.S. Please respond if you know the answer.

• Fandango
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-03 15:02:33 — Link

Hi again, Fandango here, 

The message I gear about not being  able to explore even though I have 5 or more energy points is 

There's no located islands in the memory of your Portal!

Let me know if you can help with this, for more info, read my previous messsge.

Best,

Fandango

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-03 20:45:25 — Link

The portal has a limited amount of "memory" which is islands it can locate for you to explore. You get maximum 20 of these and they regenerate at a rate of 1 per hour. If you use up all the memory, you have to wait for it to regenerate. A workaround is to use pets with the gene Watchman as it bypasses 1 memory and works once every day. if you have the State Portal Service Branch building you can gather Energy Flow Cards with represent 1 memory each. Once you use up the portal memory it takes 1 Energy Card to explore again.

You can check how much memory it has left from the "Islands Located: x (+1 on x time)" above the portal icon.

This is not a bug.

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• Fandango
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-04 20:51:56 — Link

Thank you for letting me know,

thanks,

Fandango

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla