Boards < Offtopic < Archives < Whelp. My account reverted.

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Kaioti
  • User

Posted at 2020-06-01 17:05:13 — Link

Had built a few buildings. Had golems. Had 30+ pets. Had something like 30-40k gold. Not anymore. And much of this was gotten after my 30 day deluxe had already expired over a week ago. So I guess the game decided to "expire" my account again when I logged in again just now. I had been logged on the whole time, prior to today.

I don't want anything. Just want people to see this post.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2020-06-01 17:57:59 — Link

Get in touch with support.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2020-06-02 14:58:00 — Link

Supposing this happened within the last week, we can check the history logs and see the state of your account at any given day. Please name the date when you had all the things you listed on your account.

We don't have any revertion or expiration scripts. Also we never had rollbacks for more than a few hours, and the last one was in 2014.  All accounts are stored intact even if their last login was on the first day of the game launch. To get the result you described, we would have to manually remove your pets, items and buildings from the database, and then clean all the relations with other accounts (probably hundreds of them since we're talking about dozens of pets). We don't do this even when a player asks to delete their account, and just close the access to their account instead to make sure that other players won't be affected by the disappeared data pieces. 

Update. I checked what I can at this moment. Your last premium (it was 14-days newbie trial) expired in September 2017, not around a week ago. It looks like you have another account which was created about a month ago and have all the things you mentioned. 

• Kaioti
  • User

Posted at 2020-06-03 15:37:40 — Link

I have two accounts? Well crap, i wasnt trying to. Must have forgotten about this one. Nevermind. This account can be closed then.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2020-06-03 18:46:03 — Link

Glad we managed to figure this out :) I'll close the access to the account you used here. Please contact us at support@beastkeeper.com in case something goes wrong!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla