Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Pregnancy Sprites

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Crazyflight
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-07 05:06:04 — Link

This might be a derpy idea, and it might also have been suggested already, so if it's unbearably stupid, feel free to eradicate this thread from the face of the universe.

If it's not, then that's great! :3

Anyways, the idea is to have alternate sprites for pregnant pet. I know that art is very time-consuming and it might not be worth it, but I think that giving a pregnant pet its own special sprite would be nice, especially since young pets have a different sprite. Pregnant dragons most likely have a different shape than their regular sexy, slender form. And it could go on for each creature.

Again, it's just an idea that I think might be worth thinking about.

~Crazy :3

• Teal
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-07 08:45:25 — Link

It wouldn't work because of the use of custom skins.

And only live-bearing creatures would change in appearance.

• Ankokou
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-07 19:26:44 — Link

No support.

It doubles the number of skins that need colored for at least every mammal species.Not to mention the bases would need redrawn too.

It's one thing to have the babies, there are only 5 baby images just based on color anyway.

I feel Angel's time and energy is much better spent on adding new species.

• Crazyflight
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-08 03:10:25 — Link

Okay, thanks! I mean, I knew it would probably mean a lot of work, and I guess it's too late. I would have liked to have seen this, but it's not a big deal.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-09 11:03:39 — Link

No support, sorry!

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla