Boards < Offtopic < Other Games < Marapets

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Ryaira
  • User

Posted at 2020-05-16 22:22:15 — Link

This is a game, in the same category of Neopets, but I enjoy way more than. I played it in my childhood and on and off ever since. It has such a nostagic pull for me that I always go back. 

There is tons of things to collect such as pets and clothing. The pets get 'collections' like books and CDs. There's always training stats like Strength/Defense for the battling. There are tons of games to play and more and more are being released. The site has been revamping and updating lately. 

If you are a hardcore collector and like to have everything, there are even ways to get retired items if you are willing to work for it. Another great thing is that there are tons of ways to get AU(Paid currency) for free. There are weekly and monthly drawings, plus games that can give it out. You can get anything you want if you are willing to work at it. But if you are willing to pay real money, you can fast track your way to make things easier, such as opening up new quests or autopricing your sales shop. 

I have always loved this game, so I figured I throw it out here, see if anyone wants to check it out. My username is Neko. Feel free to message me or join the club that I am in. It is full of very kind and helpful people. 

Please use my referral code. :D

https://www.marapets.com/refer.php?id=Neko

• NewDragonPuma
  • User

Posted at 2020-06-24 20:21:33 — Link

I love marapets too! I play it every day. :)

Is this my alt or my main? I don't even know anymore...

• glaselkj
  • User

Posted at 2021-06-27 08:53:16 — Link

i also play marapets to im trying to own a female halloween troit if anyone has one i offer to care for them ok?

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla