Boards < Offtopic < Other Games < Equiverse

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• KaiotiBlue
  • User

Posted at 2020-05-16 08:20:39 — Link

Equiverse is a genetics heavy horse breeding/showing game. https://www.equiverse.com/

I play have played Equiverse for YEARS, and purchased the Deluxe acct. It is handy and simplifies the game for me, but I've played a lot without too. It isn't pay-to-win. "Winning" only comes with dedication and careful choices on Equiverse. There are 20 horse breeds and 6 disciplines to train in. The art is very nice. There are in-game money earning minigames. Not much lore and fairly realistic with the focus on genetics.

Making in-game money isn't too hard, especially if you send horses to the riding school and stack money in the bank for that sweet sweet daily interest. There is no "energy" or "turns". You might run out of stuff to do for the day, but that applies to everyone, even deluxe members. There are special items you can buy with credits, but none of them are actually necessary for gameplay.

For those interested:

Deluxe is 40 credits a year and 50 credits are $25 usd. Auto-tools (very handy) are 2 credits each for 30 days, and you can buy as many as you want at a time, the time alloted stacks.

You can buy credits in-game from other players on a regular basis. The devs even put in a player-to-player credit sales page to make it easier if you did want to by credits. This credit assist just makes things you would already be doing go faster, and lets you have your own stable (saves a little in-game money) and a couple other totally non-necessary things, as basic is totally playable. If you get deluxe or auto-tools the time doesn't run out on you if you miss days of play.

The items you can buy for credits are not game makers/breakers. Just little bonuses for those who can get them, such as non-exclusive color tweaks, like removing a grey gene that would over-ride the other genetics, breed-again potions or a gender changeing tool if a horse has no foals. 

It is owned by the same people who have Lioden, but modeled a bit differently.

• glaselkj
  • User

Posted at 2021-06-27 08:51:54 — Link

i havnt tryed it before also does it have all pony breeds? cause i love ponies alot

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla