Boards < Community < Roleplay < Seeking 1x1 Roleplaying Partner

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• FlamingScars
  • User

Posted at 2020-04-19 08:44:07 — Link

Hello there! I am new to this site and have only just began exploring other sections than just my lions haha. I am a writer and let me tell you, it has been a hot minute since I have written something. However I am starting again and roleplaying has always helped me sharpen those skills. And its just fun!! Let me stop rambling and cut to the chase hehe. Since its been almost a year since I rped last, I don't want to join any group or large roleplays. I am willing to roleplay in the private messages here or in Discord. I literally just got a discord account 2 seconds before writing this sentence so please be patient while I learn the ropes lol. All I know about my username on Discord is that it's FlamingScars#0617         ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am a literate roleplayer, my posts are usually one or two paragraphs unless I have roleplayers block or just feel lazy lol. I don't have requirements in that sense, as long as you aren't responding with one-liners every time haha.

I am 16 years old but I am very mature and can handle mature themes and language quite well.

I absolutely love romance when it comes to roleplaying and writing in general. I am literally such a romantic. Just ask my boyfriend lmao. Not to sound homophobic but I prefer roleplaying straight couples. I honestly don't know how to roleplay fxf or mxm heh. I mean I will try my damn hardest but I can't promise anything good will come of it. Actually it would be good practice for a part in my novel lol. Chapter 3 is going to feature a boisterous bisexual man who is secretly admired by a very dominant gay :)

I am good with roleplaying almost anything, as long as I have fairly decent knowledge about the topic. I can rp both animals and humans. And anything in between haha. I am kinda feeling an apocalypse love story tbh though. But I am alright with anything!

There you have it, just reply to this thread and I'll shoot you a PM. Or you can contact me first, either way works for me!! Tysm! I am also on Lioden and FlightRising if this post is familiar lol

~FlamingScars

• honeyberri21
  • User

Posted at 2021-09-14 17:10:56 — Link

Queer person here :)

I just wanted to comment on the part where you talk about couple pairings. Writing them is not any different than writing straight couples. Write them like people first, not their labels, and you'll be fine. Talk to lgbt+ people, get sensitivity readers. If you write couples like, well, couples, it shouldn't be any harder than writing straight people.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla