Boards < General < Help < Throdoma Stinky Cloud Ability

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2020-03-27 06:57:07 — Link

I tried attacking a squad with a squad of four warrior Throdoma but the message displayed "Your squad casts a stinky cloud but the enemy squad resists the attack." According to the description of the ability, the cloud should have rerolled at least one maneuver from the enemy team.

Does it only work after the first ten hours that a squad is in a certain area? If that is so, I believe the ability's description should be modified, since it seemed to suggest that it would reroll 3 maneuvers at any point in time.

Additionally if this is the case then I would also like to know how Determined/Paws Memory pets will affect this ability.

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2020-03-27 17:48:42 — Link

Currently the Stinky Cloud adds one discipline degeneration cycle, so the effect is the same with a squad waiting for 10 hours without rerolling. Although it probably needs rebalancing because at this point it is too weak and doesn't allow a squad to become competitive enough. We'll tweak it to cause a 3-maneuver degradation instead of adding one degradation cycle.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla