Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Bank

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Iliad
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-07 00:47:01 — Link

First of all, my apologies if I somehow missed a thread mentioning this already. I try not to make repeats. :)

(1) Anyway, I would really love a Bank. To those who know it, similar to the bank Aywas has. I'm not suggesting we get crazy and have interest rates and all that nonsense, but I would really appreciate having a system that allows me put away my Silver (and maybe Gold) so I can't spend what I shouldn't. I am one of those people who have trouble keeping my money on pet sites. I see something shiny and new and have to have it. Aywas has a system that allows you to have a Checking Account and a Savings Account. One for those sudden purchases that make your day and one for the long term goals. Or maybe a set-up like Wajas where you have a place you can deposit, withdraw, or transfer your funds (Currency Transfer Suggestion). 

(2) Another idea I have that would go hand-in-hand with a Savings Account (should we end up with an Aywas-esque setup) is that an individual can set a goal on a savings account and is capable of depositing money into that account, but s/he cannot withdraw anything until the goal is met. So if Jane_Smith wanted to save up 100k Silver, but had trouble keeping her money in her wallet, she can set up her savings account to decline any withdrawals until it has 100,000+ Silver and then she could withdraw every piece of Silver if she wanted.

Suggestion 1 is something I would really like to have and Suggestion 2 is an idea that would be nice, but I have no idea how it would be implemented and I dont want to make life difficult for our Game Developers (You guys rock!).

Thanks for reading! :D

• koben
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-07 01:04:57 — Link

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/443

• Iliad
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-07 01:12:03 — Link

Ah, thanks. Of course I miss the one thread that has anything to do with my idea. XD

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-03-07 02:31:42 — Link

Hehe yeah.... I already posted this....

But feel free to add those suggestions to my thread! Suggestion #2 is pretty awesome!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla