Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Top O' The Mornin' To Ya'!

Boards

Poll: What Are You Looking For?

A friend

0 votes / 0%
A partner in breeding/sales

0 votes / 0%
A mythical creature fan like u

1 votes / 100%
A person who likes animals

0 votes / 0%
A person who will give you help

0 votes / 0%
Someone who loves things like you

0 votes / 0%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• LadyNesryn
  • User

Posted at 2020-02-17 21:19:38 — Link

And the rest of the evening to yourself. That is British for the greeting hello. My name is Nesryn and I would love to chat with you. I mostly do Griffins, but I do get carried away sometimes. I am a fan of mythical creatures and have a huge list from Alicorn to Humbaba all the way to Valkyries. I love animals and art as well. Oh, and also, I love jokes and pranks. So if you have any, tell me all about them!

"In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees are contorted, twisted in wierd ways and still they are beautiful"

Alice Walker

• Dipper
  • User

Posted at 2020-02-18 15:53:31 — Link

Hey! Nice to meet you, LadyNesryn :)

• Firehawk
  • User

Posted at 2020-02-18 22:20:14 — Link

Top O Da Mornin to you as well XD welcome to the game! ( I love gryphons o^o )

Im FireAuraDragon, I changed my name for personal reasons :)

Slayer of the Auras and Queen of the Land of Phoenix

Alexas Writing Contest! (Giving Out Prizes)

Also a Deviant and GP3 Breeder!

The Fire Market- Custom Deviant Breeding!

On To The Pet Shows!

The Current Show Is A Deviant Gryphon Show!

• LadyNesryn
  • User

Posted at 2020-02-26 22:41:33 — Link

Desperate for friends! Haven't had a single friend request since the beginning of this game!

"In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees are contorted, twisted in wierd ways and still they are beautiful"

Alice Walker

• Cember26
  • User

Posted at 2020-02-29 04:34:36 — Link

Nice to meet you, Lady Nesryn. I'd like to send you a friend request, if you don't mind. I'm quite new so I don't know that I have a favorite pet yet, but I already have an unbalanced amount of unicorns. Which is really a description of my life in general. :D Griffins, however, and very very cool.

I love animals - I have two cats now but have had lizards and mice in the past. I also spend a lot of time taking care of various digital pets.

And here is a pretty simple but satisfying prank: empty a cola bottle (something like Coca Cola or Pepsi) and refill it with a clear soda and soy sauce. Stir gently, cap, and put in the fridge. And wait. ;)

• LadyNesryn
  • User

Posted at 2020-02-29 19:07:25 — Link

Hi! Thanks for posting. Awesome joke by the way! I have two cats and one dog. I used to have many hermit crabs and once had a fish. 

Alice Walker

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla