Boards < General < Help < Squads

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Sunset
  • User

Posted at 2020-01-29 18:53:48 — Link

I'm finally looking into this mechanic, but something is greatly confusing me.

According to the building required to have squads, you can have 3 squds at building level 3. However, the map is completely taken over by a single user. There is an item that allows for an extra squad, yes, but that item should not allow for an infinite amount of squads. So just what's going on?

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2020-01-29 20:01:20 — Link

That one user is either lamel or visenna. Yeah. I know. They've literally conquered the island.

While its true you need the building to have three squads, there's an item in the premium shop called Mercenary License that theoretically grants you infinite squads - one License gives you +1 to your squad limit. They cost a lot but lamel has been around long enough to be able to get the amount of gold needed to buy all those Licenses.

I always got kicked off the zones by one of their alternate squads, so I don't really get on battlefield much now.

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• Sunset
  • User

Posted at 2020-01-29 20:07:11 — Link

Oh great, so the game is broken and being entirely ignored.

• Dipper
  • User

Posted at 2020-02-11 22:50:28 — Link

I just got my first squad and I've literally been kicked off of the island by all of lamel's squads. They are dominating the island. I find it unfair, to be honest. Newer players who don't have as many squads don't really get a chance. I agree with you, Sunset. There should be a limit on how many squads someone can have.

• oblique22
  • User

Posted at 2020-02-19 18:19:19 — Link

I didn't even try yet for those reasons. One thing is to suggest changes, such as limiting the amount of squad per island, increasing the number of island (why not a second mirror world?). Why not different islands that are restricted to squads GP levels? The easiest island would be only accessible with 0GP squad for example.

While waiting for those suggestions to be taken into accound some days, another thing would be to try playing collective and see if it works. I don't know if it is possible: several players trying to land close together without attacking each other and trying to go to the center together? PM for discussion I guess... ;)

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2020-02-20 19:03:51 — Link

I'd definitely be interested in that, haha. Could rotate out the three locations and portal. I have a couple squads that have the needed wins for maneuvers that I can add to the cause :p

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla