Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Noob here. :(

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Ooshta
  • User

Posted at 2020-01-29 06:29:12 — Link

Hi,  I just joined yesterday & I'm already down to under $400 & no energy pots. I don't have much materials just some recipes & 6 animals, when I did arena I got pounced :( Infact I can't even do quest cause my pets don't qualify for them. So I've been trying to slowly & I mean very slowly grind my way just to get some silver & materials & maybe even breed something great to expand upon. I sure could use some help, any kind would be very welcomed.  Thank you for your time.  

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2020-01-29 06:56:43 — Link

Okay so! I have been in your place, accidentally spending around 500k silver without realizing and suddenly OH NO I'M BROKE.

The fastest way for you currently to earn money is to Explore. Higher level pets will get you more money, so you can try and go to the market and buy higher level pets to explore with. You'll want the green-star ones too, since they're stronger and more likely to beat guardians that guard chests with extra silver in them. 

Second is quests, and third is to simply Pound pets, since it gives you 500 silver per pet you send to the Pound. an easy way to do this is to adopt a pet every day, wait out the week, then send it back. I usually only do this when I'm real desperate for silver. Lastly you can sell items and if you're lucky people wll buy them :)

(also, hint hint, when you have questions like this about gameplay, it would be more helpful to put them under the "Help" section of the forum under the General boards)

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• Firehawk
  • User

Posted at 2020-01-29 22:22:25 — Link

Welcome to the game! You may pick 3 pets from my for sale tab! All of them have good genes!

Im FireAuraDragon, I changed my name for personal reasons :)

Slayer of the Auras and Queen of the Land of Phoenix

Alexas Writing Contest! (Giving Out Prizes)

Also a Deviant and GP3 Breeder!

The Fire Market- Custom Deviant Breeding!

On To The Pet Shows!

The Current Show Is A Deviant Gryphon Show!

• Ooshta
  • User

Posted at 2020-02-13 23:41:10 — Link

Thx for the replies & the info. It really helps. Again Thank you :)

• Firehawk
  • User

Posted at 2020-02-14 03:17:55 — Link

No problem :)

Im FireAuraDragon, I changed my name for personal reasons :)

Slayer of the Auras and Queen of the Land of Phoenix

Alexas Writing Contest! (Giving Out Prizes)

Also a Deviant and GP3 Breeder!

The Fire Market- Custom Deviant Breeding!

On To The Pet Shows!

The Current Show Is A Deviant Gryphon Show!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla