Boards < General < General Chat < Values of new items for crafting during Tundra

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• CalicoOaks
  • User

Posted at 2020-01-01 23:36:27 — Link

I am not participating in the Tundra event. I am finding items in explore that are only useful for this event or crafting apparel, which I am also not interested in. What kind of trade value do these items have? Items like deviance extractor or the scheme for this item as well as the scale, pelt and other items of that nature. Any info would be helpful. Please do not liw ball me on these items.

Off Track Thoroughbreds are my Passion

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2020-01-02 00:49:01 — Link

I think no one really knows their value yet. There hasn't been time for a market to form.

If you want to make money, I advise selling crystalline ice and liquid deviance for high prices, as these are high value items.

As to apparel, I'd advise you to hoard stuff until you've watched the item trades for a bit. 

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• CalicoOaks
  • User

Posted at 2020-01-02 00:53:36 — Link

Thanks for the info.  As I am not participating in the event I will not have the Crystalline Ice or the Liquid Deviance

Off Track Thoroughbreds are my Passion

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2020-01-08 12:56:45 — Link

Ah. Well, if you have bred spare deviants, I'm sure people will buy them for a good price.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• ghubell
  • User

Posted at 2020-03-28 17:19:23 — Link

Thanks for the info.  As I am not participating in the event I will not have the Crystalline Ice or the Liquid Deviance

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla