Boards < General < Help < Spitting acid and Breathing acid, 2 different things?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-06 08:42:54 — Link

I have a quest that asks for a cockatrice that can breathe acid, and I have one with the Acid Spit ability, but I can't select him.

I checked the genes, but I couldn't find anything about acid breathing.

So are they two different things, or is this a bug?

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

• seph
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-06 11:15:21 — Link

I guess you mean that blue Cockatrice of yours?

If so this one has acid gland and spitting muscle, but only recessive. I'm not sure why the gene combo makes it look like the pet has this abillity, but it really doesn't have this.

PS: I have a female cockatrice who is the same (only a carrier for both things) but she can't spit acid. Really it would tell you in battle otherwise.

Pet Sales

Item Sales

Need a pet for building?

Then visit the Builders Help to get an assistant.

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-06 20:52:35 — Link

Yeah, I was wondering why it would be there if it was recessive, but since it showed up, I figured it was just part of the game....

Gah, this is confusing! Got all excited that I finally had a pet with an ability, then it turns out I don't D:

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla