Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Concern about ties in Weekly Charts

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• StarlitWoven
  • User

Posted at 2019-11-29 06:20:45 — Link

I’ve noticed that if there is a tie for a place in Weekly Charts (say two pets have the same number of arena wins), then the order of placement will switch out, seemingly at random, when I refresh the page. That makes sense, if two are tied for sixth/seventh places, then either could have sixth or seventh place when the page is loaded.

What I’m concerned about is who receives the gold reward at the end of the week if there is a tie for tenth? Is that also random, or do both players receive gold? I believe that both players should receive gold for a tie if they don’t already, so I guess if there is or isn’t a bug that a winner is random, then this post doubles as a suggestion that both should receive a reward.

Currently in trades:

Pets

• Level 50 Deviant Gryphon
    Deviant Dragon (DG2)
  • Almost perfect Lykos (GP3)
  • Almost perfect Cockatrice (GP3)

Items

• Vermillion (batches of 10, higher quantities negotiable)
  • Hibernating Egg
  • 100+ Clay Stone and Wood

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2019-11-29 19:23:42 — Link

Currently only the tenth place gets the reward. Your concern is legit. Theoretically, there may be even more than one tie. We'll add the reward for 10th place ties before this week ends. Thank you for noticing this issue and reporting it!

Edit: The update is in place.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla