Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Item count not increasing after item exchange

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Ennostiel
  • User

Posted at 2019-11-22 17:13:53 — Link

I recently put up an item exchange for requesting 1 nightcat for 1 change sex scroll. I already had 2 nightcats in my inventory before I put up this exchange and according to my reports someone accepted my trade offer however I did not recieve the nightcat. My warehouse is still reading 2 nightcats.

Unfortunately I don't have a screenshot of my warehouse before the exchange, as I was not expecting this to happen.

While I'm typing this it has jogged my memory that this has happened before. I'm pretty sure it was with a nightcat again, or perhaps with something equally as valuable. At the time I shrugged it off as I assumed I had just misread the amount shown in my warehouse.

Please help me fix this as I really need the nighcats and they are quite hard to get hold of!

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2019-11-24 12:45:28 — Link

I found the exchange in question. It was created at November 21st 4:52 PM, and ended on November 21st 4:55 PM server time. According to the logs, you had 1 Nightcat when posting the exchange, and 2 Nightcats right after someone accepted it. 

• Ennostiel
  • User

Posted at 2019-12-02 02:37:00 — Link

Okay, thank you for going through the logs! I must have only checked afterwards and misread the amount I had. I appreciate you finding out for me :)

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2019-12-02 11:36:41 — Link

No problem! :)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla