Boards < General < Creative < Derp the Unicorn!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-03-06 06:09:35 — Link

So I was bored... and I really wanted to draw. I had some great ideas... but they just weren't going from my hand, to my tablet, to photoshop... so I started doodling a pony that I've been drawing in a derptastic style since high school... Meet the Sketchcorn.... (also it needs a better name)

Boxer

His name is Boxer because I've been too lazy to get a amnesia potion...

Whatcha think? I wanted it to be ridiculous... like utterly ridiculous... I wanted it to make me smile everytime I saw it among my pets. Because I like cheering myself up... I wanted something completly not serious. It makes me happy. :D And rainbowy.... also not very masculine considering his testosterone fueled name....

I totally want to make more sketchcorns... any ideas? or maybe even interest?

-Nightingale

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Fluffy_Horror
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-06 07:29:58 — Link

Aw it's a derpicorn! 8'D derpony would love him! If only cross-site relations were possible...

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-03-06 16:49:58 — Link

Haha I always doodle these as ponies. So I figured I would just stick a horn on it!

:D

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-30 01:38:50 — Link

It's very cute and happy! I like it. : )

If you wish to contact me, it's best to do do so through PM. I am extremely forgetful.

I am a breeder of ROCS!  If you need to buy or sell any, please feel free to contact me! Also, I run a roc breeding group. If you're interested, check it out! The first 10 members are entered into a contest!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla