• User

Posted at 2013-03-06 04:26:29 — Link

I had 1 vermillion left and plenty of silver

• Grinny
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-06 04:27:42 — Link

And only 60 characters to describe a bug :(

Firefox 19.0, mac os X.8.2

I was able to research my initial tutorial pet's genes fine, with 1 vermillion and plenty of silver left.  However, all research options (single gene or all genes) were grayed out for my other 3 tutorial pets, but still available for the pet I had already researched. 

I clicked "research all genes" again; the main thing it did was use up the last vermillion and 100 silver XD
Browser is firefox 19.0 and my OS is mac os X.8.2 (mountain lion)

Now all are quite sensibly grayed out, including for the original tutorial pet (that I apparently researched twice)

ETA: sorry for replying to myself, the first time I went to post this I kept getting told "the limit is 60 characters for a reason", but that's not room to say much!

• perfy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-06 13:16:14 — Link

If it was still during the tutorial, you couldn't research your pets because they were busy (One crafting, one on a qeust, one pregnant.)

You can't research genetics on a pet when it's busy :)

• Grinny
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-07 01:14:05 — Link

Oh ok!  

It was after the tutorial but I think they were all busy.

Ok, got some more vermillion; guess I can research pets with zero energy, but not pets on quests or pregnant?

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-07 04:21:18 — Link

Grinny, you're right. Researching doesn't take energy but requires a pet to be free from any activity (questing, building, fighting, pregnancy, trades etc.)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla