Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < Anyone else a natrual lucid dreamer

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Aluna12983
  • User

Posted at 2019-04-04 05:43:20 — Link

Ever since I was little I've been able to remember and control what I can do in my dreams. I still remember this one dream from when I was in 2nd grade. Though I can't control what goes on around me in my dreams I can still control what I do. I spend a few minutes after waking up in my dream reliving it and turning it into a memory, which is why sometimes I can't tell if something that happened in my pass was a dream or not. I wanna know if there are any other natural lucid dreamers out there and what they're experience is sometimes I can rewind my dreams and attempt to control everything around though it's incredibly difficult and the effort makes it hard to control myself those days I just wake up around 3 and stay up daydreaming about a dream from the day before

• Kitty-lover
  • User

Posted at 2019-05-17 20:34:42 — Link

I am not a natural- I think- but I do love lucid dreaming

*May Starclan watch over you*

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

• Poe
  • User

Posted at 2022-04-10 13:05:37 — Link

As soon as we decide, when to take a dream at face-value and when to take it symbolically, we should be able to see, what happens when dreaming and what happens while awake and how those two relate.

• Seawing4evs
  • User

Posted at 2022-05-14 15:22:15 — Link

I am it's cool I love it but it's wired and my mum wonders why I have getting out of bed.

The seawings anthom.

Seawings oh seawings with scales green and blue.

Seawings oh seawings with scales pink and purple.

Seawings oh seawings with talons webed and sharp.

Seawings oh seawings with tails strong and large.

We live in seas or deepest blue.

Isolated from the contanent.

Delagated to protecting our queen.

But we're never really that content.

We are a proud old tribe of whale munchers.

But we really love our lunches.

A break with cake.

Or a salmon pie or two.

Seawings oh seawings I worship you.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla