Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Can't breed

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• (MoonDays)
  • User

Posted at 2019-03-28 08:51:35 — Link

I'm still fresh to this site so I don't know if it's my fault. I was trying to breed my female Gyrphon, who has never been bred so she still has 0/16 breeding slots left.. She's active and I have well over enough space to breed her.. I have enough coins so.. Why can't i breed her?

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2019-03-28 14:32:04 — Link

I don't see anything preventing your female Gryphon from breeading at this moment. Could you please tell which male are you trying to use, and what exactly doesn't allow you to breed her? Is it a disabled button, an error message (if yes, then what is this message?) or something else?

• (MoonDays)
  • User

Posted at 2019-03-28 16:05:11 — Link

This is so weird, because I just logged on, went and checked out the male and now it says I can breed to her. What? All it did yesterday was greyed out the 'breed' on her page and on the males page, her name would not pop up on the 'select one' bar.. Here's the male though..

https://beastkeeper.com/lot/2/537764/

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2019-03-29 10:53:00 — Link

Thank you for the additional data! The male is fine for sure, so it was something on the female's side. Unfortunately, we can't tell what that was exactly without having her in exactly that state. My only guess is that she had 0 energy at the moment when you first tried to breed her, so she couldn't spend that 1 energy point required for breeding. This would also explain why she became breedable soon after the report. 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla