Boards < Community < Groups < Breeding Spreadsheet

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Red
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 21:56:32 — Link

Star and I are breeding Pumas of the Graying Modifier variety and we have a spreadsheet of our Pumas. We decided that it would be great if we had a list of other Pumas with the complete data of genes to compare with. If you want to contribute and a copy of the spreadsheet, we will provide the link to the download once we have finished coding it.

Right now you are able to move from one pet data to another (one male and one female, side by side for easier comparison) so you can manually assume the possible outcomes to your breedings. We are making an excel computation that will compute all the possible outcomes for you.

If you would like to be added to the database, please link us to your pets profile and we will add it ourselves.

Here is a preview:

Once this is done, we can provide one for other species, but we might not be able to manage all of them as there will be a LOT of data adding. We might ask for people to help us add the data as asking you to download and sending us the files back would be chaotic and disorganized.

Thank you! Please do send us your cats so we can have a data bank for breeding. Females are optional to send to us, only do so if we and other people are able to use your female for breeding. I (not sure if Star or others share the same outlook) am happy to pay for the fees if there are any. Have a nice day!

• Red
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 21:57:04 — Link

Reserved for updates and download links.

• NiteThorn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-11 10:14:58 — Link

Any Puma goes? You can add Power Fang to your database, I was planning on putting him up for public breeding once he reached a few higher levels, anyway.

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/11345

A bit plain, but I just love those greens ;)

Exhibited Sim: YukiBaby #23145

FanFiction: xXFrostKittenXx #4390707

A few bits of silver is nothing in real life...but it can be the difference between a stable expansion and limiting your breeding goals.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla