Boards < General < Pet Showcase < Little Red's Buckskin Zebra Quest

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Red
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 21:24:42 — Link

So I just got this baby: Chestnut Zebra
He's a total surprise and actually has very decent stats.

And I caught this one three days ago: Shoreline

I can gender change either one of them, I haven't decided yet since I want to stud out the new baby, but Shoreline has good stats and color to boot and I don't want to risk losing my status on the Weekly and Over-All breeding trade charts. I may just change the baby into female as to having no breedings spent yet.

Genetic Color Mark-up: Dominant | Recessive

Chestnut Zebra: Chestnut:Stripe | Gray:Cream
Shoreline: Buckskin:Piebald | Buckskin:Cream

Possible outcomes:
Chestnut:Piebald - Chestnut Overo (2 pages)
Buckskin:Piebald - Buckskin Piebald (10 horses)
Chestnut:Cream - Cremello (5 horses)
Buckskin:Cream - Diluted Buckskin (1 horse)
Chestnut:Stripe - Chestnut Zebra (4 horses)
Buckstkin:Stripe - Buckskin Zebra (None yet)
Gray:Piebald - Blue Roan (4 horses)
Gray:Cream - White (of the Rare variety as no one has this variation yet)
Gray:Stripe - Gray Zebra (None yet)

So you can see that there are 2 common (10 up) colors, but 7 uncommon ones. The horse count only includes the the dominant only horses and this pair can produce very rare horses with only one chance of nine in regarding with producing a very common one.

*The count is based on the search and there may be horses out there that has the color, but are not shown due to unresearched genes.

I read somewhere that the percentages on the FAQ only accounts for the pets found in the wild and that the breedings produce a 50-50 chance for the genes. With that, there is an 11.11% of getting each of the colors, which is actually a good rate in my opinion as there is only 22.22% chance to get a horse that isn't to my liking (Chestnut Overo and Buckskin Piebald as I already have both). 33.33% if you count the white since white is white. There is still a 66.67% chance for me to get the other colors which I would settle for regardless of which one comes out, though I am really hoping for a Buckskin Zebra preferably of the male variety so I can stud him and share his genes.

Both horses have good stats. I am hoping that the Tiny Hooves won't get passed down to the Buckskin Zebra as it'll give it two red stats. Over-all, the pair seem very positive yielding and I will update you guys to what has happen! C:

If I get top 10 breeding this week, once I finish maxing the female breed slots, I will change the horse back to male for everyone. I am also looking for a second line (possibly 3rd branch as well to get the 3rd generation hero of this unicorn variety), one that will not include my Dom's (he's actually a really good friend of mine) horse, Boneless, in the lineage.

• firegum10
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-02 00:59:37 — Link

you have china!? one of my pets has china n its pedigree

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla