Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hello BeastKeeper!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Darkstorm_Raider
  • User

Posted at 2019-02-02 09:17:26 — Link

Username: Darkstorm_Raider

Can go by: Dark, Storm, or Raider (Which ever you all prefer)

Colors: My favorite is green 

Pets: I have 5 dogs, 2 cats, and 4 lizards (Basically a zoo)

Favorite species: Dragons. (On here)

Favorite Coloration: Any

Site Goal: To provide a service to the community of BK. Also to be one of the friendliest and most helpful to others who need my assistance. I hope to get to know the users of BK and form friendships.

Where did I hear of BK: Well, one of my friends told me about this site. His username is WolfStorm. However, he is leaving BK, hopefully he is missed.

What do I think of the site: I really like how I am able to own fantasy creatures. I want to utilize this and breed pets so I can help those who need them. 

Looking for: Ways to better serve my community in real life. (Also for my car keys)

Saving up for: Hopefully I can get a deviant pet, so I am saving up coin for one. (Also saving up money to donate to local veterinary clinics)

Most loved pet: I don't have one on this site, but I had a dog named Coco, she was a red husky. She was the sweetest and most well-behaved dog I ever owned, sadly she died of cancer in 2016. -Rest in peace girl, miss ya.-

Do I know someone on this site: I know WolfStorm. 

Dislikes: Fish, birds, and bad drivers.

Fandoms: None, but I am always open to hear about others. I like to try new things.

What sites do I play: Eliyo and Dragon Cave.

Anything else: Always strive to do better than you did yesterday. ( I think you are all wonderful people, but we all have areas we can improve in, so keep your head up and progress. :] )

• Darkstorm_Raider
  • User

Posted at 2019-02-02 09:18:40 — Link

Also wanna give a shout-out to Fya for creating this wonderful template to a good introduction.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla