Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Red Glitch

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Crazyship
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-14 18:05:10 — Link

So, I was exploring on my comuter, when all of a sudden the screen started channging colors to red and back and being really glitchy. Ithought it was a problem with my side, so I restarted the tab. When I did, it still continued to hapen. It wasn't on any other site, just Beastkeeper. My friend, Crystal_Rainwing, also experienced this on her phone, where the screen turned rainbow and was glitching, Hopefully this can get fixed soon! I don't know if the screenshot worked, it didn't work for Crystal. Thank you!

Always looking for a Kami! Please message me if you or someone you know is selling one! I am willing to pay a lot for them!

Thank you!

-CrazyShip :)

Starstrike has weekly giveaways go to her page to find out more and enter.

• Crazyship
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-14 18:06:27 — Link

OOps the icture i attached doesn;t capture the red, but it was definitly there, not letting me screenshot.

Always looking for a Kami! Please message me if you or someone you know is selling one! I am willing to pay a lot for them!

Thank you!

-CrazyShip :)

Starstrike has weekly giveaways go to her page to find out more and enter.

• Crystal_RainWing
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-14 18:07:32 — Link

So I'm actually sitting next to Crazy and her screenshot didn't work. I will explain what this looked like: All the black including the mouse hav moving red pixels with some black on it. I did experience something similar. I don't know if this is fixable though. I hope so!

lover of fluffy (graying modifier) deviant pumas and merle lykos 

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2019-01-14 20:24:20 — Link

This is definitely not something on our side.There's a variety of things that may cause the similar effect, though usually the first thing to check is hardware issues related to GPU and display / screen. The fact that it doesn't appear on the screenshot means that the image output is actually fine but something is wrong with how your screen displays it. It's like when you break your phone screen and the cracks distort the image, but you can't screenshot the cracks. 

• Crystal_RainWing
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-15 07:25:02 — Link

Ahh, ok! Thanks for clearing that up Angel! 

lover of fluffy (graying modifier) deviant pumas and merle lykos 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla