Posted at 2018-11-01 22:35:26 — Link

As the title says I'm thinking of writing a book about dog packs surviving after a dramatic event, sort of so far past the apocalypse that its a whole new world to discover. This would NOT be like survivors, that didn't do warriors or the concept justice, and I felt was poorly executed. 

What I'm thinking of would be a much grittier, darker book that still has a similar charm to warriors, the "clans", the society, the character focused arcs and of course the world building that we all love so much! Will also be avoiding cliches like the plague, think my setting is at least a fresh face on the over done "apocalypse" trope and not something I've seen before. Planning on less fantasy elements, and is more a realistic story of how the dogs created the pack and came together, than being a pre-established given. No annoying made up names for human things either, a few is fine but I find too many to be off- putting.

I know there's a lot of warrior fans here (why did I not think to make my pumas warriors?!) and was wondering if this is something that would appeal to you?

I've RPed feral dogs/cats for years and write my own thriller short stories, so feel I've got a good basis to try and tackle this from!

Let me know what you think!