Posted at 2018-10-29 18:59:14 — Link

Please note!

This is made for fun, no garanties that there'll be second chapter.

The Prides 

DarkClaw, a female black striped puma rested in a cave, sorrounded by ash,burned trees and misery, wagging her tail from time to time, annoyed and restless.

FlamePelt, a skinny orange striped puma came rushing, tripping on a branch he would fall face first into the cave's entry.

"What took you so long?" DarkClaw would snarl, lifting her head to look at her pathetic excuse for a mate.

"S-Sorry my love! I was caught in a herd of Unicorns ah..I did get a rabbit though!"  FlamePelt Replied hesitantly, holding a rotten head of a rabbit, it's smell would be choking to anyone.

"A single ant would make a better meal than that!" DarkClaw growled, laying down her head in dissapointment

Flamepelt sighed and left the cave, he'd climb up a burned tree and would eat the rabbit head, he would struggle to keep the food in his stomach.

After regrentenly finishing his meal he'd look at the vast ash plains, the sky was black with dark clouds, like usual, nothing seemed to be taking place until he looked more at the sky, among the dark clouds he'd see two rocs diving near the ground, probably trying to catch prey.

He would consider trying to hunt one of them, his stomach would growl, and that for him, was a yes.

He'd leave the tree and would crouch behind a large rock, he would observe the rocs to target the weakest, a female tan colored roc seemed to be the weakest, she seemed to be either pregnant or a new mother.

He crouched low to the ground, slowy heading closer to the rocs, when the tan female dove to the ground he pounced, he sucesfully had her pinned down, letting his guard down for the excitement of capturing a roc he would not notice the second roc flying towards him quickly.

The roc's claw would hit him in the face, stabbing into his eye and cheek, FlamePelt would roar in surprise and pain and would let go of the tan roc, and the rocs would fly away, leaving the Puma with his tail between his legs.

FlamePelt would return to his mate. He'd lay beside her without saying a word, his eyes would be enough for DarkClaw to guess what happened.

More coming soon(ish)

DarkClaw

FlamePelt

Roc N1(DarkChocolate)

Roc N2(DustDevil)