Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Refused, Irrelevant or Already Existing Features < pound resets pets level

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• koben
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 08:12:59 — Link

i dont know if it does cause i really dont want to test it just yet.this suggestion is based fullly on a selfish point of veiw and based for the future. with lair limits as heros get better and better people will be less likely buy some from you even a level 50 ,that has red stats or not, may get hard to sell, and when you need space for breeding to inprove your genes you need some place to dump it.right now this is the pound.

but here is where i sound really selfish, (comeing form currently users can get pets form the pound for free) i really dont want to see the lvled pet i put in the pound nabed for free if i tried to sell it. all the time/money it took to level it and someone just gets it for free.

this suggestion would be plasuable even if a retirement center in set in place, though not as nessary.

i would feel better if i have to put something in the pound if its stats/lvl and genes were reset to lvl1, for when i have to free up space

• Meesh
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 08:41:24 — Link

Doesn't really make sense to me, to be honest :c Sometimes people ust want to give away high leveled pets, and it'd be a shame seeing all those levels go to waste. Maybe sut releaseunwanted pets instead?

Flying is just throwing yourself at the ground and missing

• koben
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 09:39:41 — Link

if you want to give them away though there is a gift feature, and this way you know who the hero is going to.

-im also at the point were nearly all of my heros are lvling, soon all will be lvl 50 like i said its a selfish based suggestion where once i get done passing on those genes i dont really want others reaping the benifits of my leveling work, gene research, and any stat boosting food i gave the hero. but i will eventually need room even when i get all the stable buildings what am i suppose to do with them just let others have my hard work.

• RedRarebit
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 15:17:42 — Link

To use your own words, it does sound selfish. If you're that concerned about someone getting all your hard work 'for free' then sell your pet, or trade it to someone for one or more other pets so you can continue breeding.

If people wont buy the pet at the price you set, then lower the price. There will always be someone wanted to by a high levels pet for whatever reasons, and if people wont buy your pet at a 'high' price its because it may not be worth as much as you think, simply because I don't think most other people view the fact that it's a high level as the product of hard work. They see it as the product of a game.

* Winter is coming *

• Red
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 16:47:40 — Link

No support. I see your point and I did have to let go levelled pets due to space, but that's how the game works, in my opinion. Let go of the pets you don't need, keep the ones you do.

All the wild pets I get with even one red mark will not get any gene research and will most likely be sold at a cheap price. Some I put on my Explore section, but that's only if the pets are gifts or a color I want with a red mark. Most of the time, the pets on this area of my Stable are higher levelled, but gets to be sent to the Pound. My reasons are because they already have red marks and are named. It brings down the profitability, in my opinion. The pet level only means something when it's 50 and has good genes for me.

There are other alternatives for the levelled pets you want to let go. If you need to clear space, sell it. Either that or give it to someone you trust and make a deal with them. Like free studs or something.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla