Boards < General < Help < Pricing battlefield blueprints?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-07-17 22:50:16 — Link

So, I have acquired several blueprints from the Battlefield, and do not actually need them all myself. However, I have no idea what a fair price would be. Does anyone have an idea? I've been reluctant to just make a post in the sales forum because I don't want to have someone ask what the price is and have to admit that I don't really know. 

• SapphireScythe
  • User

Posted at 2018-07-18 15:40:47 — Link

Take everything I say here with a grain of salt, I'm basing a lot of this on what I see from the items exchange. Plus the prices seem to change often. Now that that disclaimer is out of the way :)

The Military Academy Blueprint seems to be the most common one and not that high in demand, I would say maybe 10k at most? That's probably the cheapest scheme.

On the other hand, the Stable one is in pretty high demand. I know I've seen Stable blueprints snatched up in exchange for Premium Subscriptions before, pretty fast at that. And the last time I remember seeing a premium subscription in the trade, it sold for around 350k, I believe. It was a while ago, so it might (probably) has changed. 

For the other blueprints, I believe schemes are slightly more valuable than the material needed...I think. And I know when I sell battlefield materials, at 50k they go pretty quickly, however, I've seen several people sell them for less. Plus Lamel, who I believe often sells battlefield items have the blueprints in trade for 6 energy drink, and several seem to have been bought already. I believe energy drinks usually trade for around 10k, 15k if someone with a lot of silver seems to really want them. So around 75k, maybe for the other scheme.

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-07-18 23:06:50 — Link

Thank you! 

This gives me a much better idea of where to start. 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla