Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Rainbow jar for custom skin acceptance?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Kayla-La
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 04:26:49 — Link

I got my first custom skin approved today. Yay! However, I can't currently use it. Boo.

It feels a little weird to me that I can't use my own skin unless I can afford to buy a jar. So I'm suggesting a one-time Rainbow Jar prize when you get a skin approved and set it as Shared.

I would also be all for better rewards for submitting shared skins. I saw there was a thread on that here already but it hadn't gotten any feedback. Some gold if it's used ten times doesn't feel like much for the effort we're putting in to allow the site to use our work, and I think the users would appreciate and be encouraged to contribute with more immediate rewards. Nothing game-breaking, maybe the Rainbow Jar when a shared skin is first approved, and then a couple hundred silver every time it's used on top of the gold you get for ten uses?

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-09 11:06:18 — Link

No support. You get 10 gold for each 10 uses of your skin.

Everybody would do skin for themself, set it as shared, put it back as private and then use it with their rainbow jar.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Mouse
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 16:57:14 — Link

I think that you should get one or two gold coins when your skin is accepted as well as when it is used, and when it is used, you'd get 1 gold for each use instead of 10 for 10 uses. That way, you'd be able to reach the 10 needed for a jar faster, but not immediately.

I call Vermillion "Vermi"

I occasionally use an IPad- please excuse spellcheck.

• Malfunction
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 19:23:05 — Link

I like Mouse's, get 1 gold for each use instead of waiting for 10 uses for the payout idea.

Or just getting 10 coins on acceptance, and no rewards after that. Sure, users are potentionally missing out on more coin, but I think the immediate reward is more enticing.

• ForestPixie
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 19:30:14 — Link

I like Mouse's idea.

Hi!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla