Boards < Community < Roleplay < New Warrior RP!! O+A!!

Boards

Poll: Did you read the Rules? Answer Truthfully.

Yes

10 votes / 100%
No

0 votes / 0%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-15 04:24:41 — Link

Quick Info: NO one-liner posts. PLEASE use proper grammar! Thank you.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

This takes place 100 years after the last series. The Clans have become RippleClan[RiverClan], ThornClan[ThunderClan], ShadeClan[ShadowClan], WispClan[WindClan]. These Clans have become more primal, more instinctual. Leaders tend to be either the larger then the rest of the Clan, or have some kind of special skill.

And one more thing... A Prophecy. The day DappleStar[Firestar's great x6 granddaughter] died, her spirit called out to ThornClan; 

"Behold! A Wisp will become Shade, a division shall rise, only to fall in fire."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Form:

Male/Female:

Name+Age:

Looks pic/description:

Clan:

Personality:

Background:

Other:

Kin:

Rules:

NO one-liner posts!!

PLEASE use proper grammar.

No Mary Sues [perfect character].

No godmodding.

Please be kind and respectful.

Do not post unless accepted

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-15 04:28:44 — Link

~Character List~

Leader:

·

Deputy:

·

Warriors:

· FeatherWish [ShadeClan]

· SwiftWind [WispClan]

Medicine Cat/s:

·LeafBlade [IT, ShadeClan]

Apprentices:

· AuroraPaw [RippleClan, INOM]

Queen/s:

· WillowWing [WispClan, INOK]

Elder/s:

·

Kit/s:

·

Key:

INOM~ In Need Of Mentor

IT~ In Training 

INOK~ In Need Of Kits

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-15 04:45:03 — Link

My Characters:

Male/Female: Female

Name+Age: FeatherWish, 26moons

Looks pic/description: Image result for creamy golden silky shorthair darker golden/rusty turkish van markings on her tail and head. Also with white toes and chin.

Clan: ShadeClan

Personality: Sly especially when it comes to casually stealing someone's prey in a playful way. She tends to act silly but she can be feisty and deadly in a fight.

Background: Born and Bred in ShadeClan.

Other: Open to and looking for a mate.

Kin: LeafBlade, her brother

<<<<<<<<<<<<

Male/Female: Male

Name+Age: LeafBlade, 26 moons

Looks pic/description: Image result for dark russet cat

Clan: ShadeClan 

Personality: Curious but snarky, but always willing to listen. He'll get snappy if you interrupt him or deliberately do something wrong.

Background: Same as FeatherWish 

Other: Dislikes his sister's search for a mate.

Kin: FeatherWish, his sister.

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-15 19:30:09 — Link

Female

WillowWing, 27 moons

Looks, pic, description: Image result for long haired marbled cat

Clan: Wispclan

Personality: sweet and understanding. Always up for doing favors, Will start arguments if someone pushes her past her limits.

Background: born in Wispclan

Other: will have kits soon, hasn't had them yet. Mate is SwiftWind

Kin: none

No.

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-15 21:08:04 — Link

Male 

SwiftWind 29 moons

Looks: Related image

Clan: Wispclan

Personality: understanding and extremely loyal to his clan and mate, although his patience is short and temper can boil really quick.

Background: born in Wispclan

Other: mate is WillowWing. Being mates with WillowWing helps his temper and patience.

Kin: none

No.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-17 20:31:24 — Link

Accepted! 

Everyone feel free to join!!

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-18 17:39:02 — Link

Name+Age: Aurorapaw, 7 moons

Looks pic/description: Aurorapaw is a white She at with a black/grey marking on her tail that resembles Aurora Borealis. She has green eyes.

Clan: RippleClan

Personality: TBRP’D

Background: She has had a pretty much average life in the Clan but when she was 4moons she was kidnapped. The rogue who kidnapped her was tired of being bit every time she got near Aurora, so she returned her. 

Other: in need of a mentor

Kin: Mother/Father no siblings (stillborn)

I don't trip, I do random gravity checks. 

Insult me, I brush it off. Insult my friends, my family and my pets, I will become the living devil and wreak havoc on your life! 

-Erika Tressler

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships,"

-Michael Jordan 

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures. 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-20 02:07:49 — Link

Accepted!

Still open for more!

• CajunMoon
  • User

Posted at 2019-02-04 19:54:29 — Link

Female

Shallowpelt 25moons

Looks: She is a blur of brown and goldish orange with black marking and white paws. She has one marking the looks like a wing.

Clan: RippleClan

Personality: Shallowpelt is sweet,  she like to joke and play with kits and apprentices in free time.She helps others of her clan with the kits but is also Fearless in battle. She is as cunning as a shadeclan cat when she needs to be. 

Background: She was a loner but RippleClan decided to take her in, with the help of her new mate, SootFang, a black cat with icy blue eyes.

Other: Looking for apprentice

Kin: Other than her mate only a sister, (kitty pet)

My real birthbay is Jan 19

Im working on a mini Hero Gen pet farm pets with selling starting at 3500 silver. Ask me about any pet, or send me your unwanteds and I’ll give you the first good child it produces! Thanks!  

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off. 

Fun fact: Justin Bieber used to sell makeup. Put this on your signature if you think it is funny.

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!!

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

I do a bit of poetry one of my latest is posted below:

In Search of Home:

These stars do not choose our path.. We do. Even if my path is a lonely one, it is Mine. So I must travel wherever it takes me. Off into the dusk... Away from the Familiar... Off to find home...

We are all lost... in a way. Then someone helps us or we help them And these people are our friends... Our Brothers and Sisters...There is a bond stronger than family..The bond of the lost or forgotten. We are never truly alone.. For Stronger than Blood is the bond of those in search of truth... Those in search of home...

2: A secret so fond so sweet...                                                 Easy to crave but harder to keep..                                                It was just a kiss, a cuddle, a hug but it was still just a bud of a flower, their love. They were just boy and girl, yet she held his heart and he, hers It was like a soft tapping song that would play in her heart pushing through each day till she was allowed to return back home to his alluring voice, her lullaby. He was a prince, little did he know, Her, a gift, a heart pure Neither one knew their powers nor secrets, not all of them at least. Dawn and Dusk, Sun and Stars, no one else understood them despite wanting for these two hearts.. Whenever these two embraced, the sun shone brighter, the air sweeter, and her mind was never clearer, and it was obvious why... He was the missing piece. Her angel wings, nature’s awe-striking symphony, the comfort in the sunlight... She loved him, and feared him, but not fear of him- of losing him. Surely, she would be cursed and die if she lost him. But for now, her future was bright, him as her Sun, and her a candle’s light.

Image result for anime warrior cats riverspirit456Blue star is the best 

• Crystal_RainWing
  • User

Posted at 2019-02-22 01:14:29 — Link

Name+Age: Frostpaw, 8 moons
Looks pic/description: Longhaired, white cat with pale blue eyes 
Clan: WispClan
Personality: Shy, quiet, and desperate to prove herself, Frostpaw would do anything to become a warrior- even if it gets her killed.
Background: Her mother and siblings were killed when they went outside in a rainstorm and a tree fell, crushing them. Frostpaw can still remember their agonized screeches, and she is still traumatized. She feels like she should have died, too, and so she wouldn't mind dying trying to prove herself worthy.
Other: INOM (Edit: Could SwiftWind be her mentor?)
Kin: SnowLeaf, mother, deceased. Father, unknown, unknown status. BerryKit, sister, deceased. BirdKit, brother, deceased. WillowKit, sister, deceased.

lover of fluffy (graying modifier) deviant pumas and merle lykos 

• Crystal_RainWing
  • User

Posted at 2019-02-22 01:32:41 — Link

Male/Female: Male
Name+Age: TearClaw, 2 years (25 moons) 
Looks pic/description: A dark brown classic tabby, he looks similar to Tigerstar. He is Bramblestar's distant relative. He is covered in scars, most particularly one on his muzzle and one on his throat. He's very intimidating.
Personality: Very snappy. He'll get angry over the smallest things. Anybody smart will tread lightly around him... 
Background: Nobody knows. Nobody remembers... But I'll tell you. He started out a happy and cheerful kit, and a funny and smart apprentice. then came a terrible battle... His mother and him fought side by side with his younger sister... Suddenly, a ThornClan warrior came towards them. They were no match for his savageness. He ripped out TearClaw's mothers throat, and tore at his sister's beautiful face. She survived, but she is now blind. His mother died instantly. His father died in that battle as well.
Other: Looking for a suitable mate, but not openly.
Kin: Mother, YellowBird, deceased. Father, ChirpHeart, deceased. Sister, HollowHeart, alive.

Name+Age: HollowHeart, 22 moons
Looks pic/description: A sandy classic tabby. Scarred face and blank eyes.
Personality: Cheerful and helpful. She wasn't affected the way her brother was, and she's determined to make the most of life.
Background: Same as TearClaw. 
Other: Also looking for a mate. Wants kits.
Kin:Mother, YellowBird, deceased. Father, ChirpHeart, deceased. TearClaw, brother, alive. 

• Crystal_RainWing
  • User

Posted at 2019-02-22 06:34:12 — Link

I drew my 3 characters. Here they are: https://www.deviantart.com/crystalrainwing/art/Characters1-786700757?ga_submit_new=10%3A1550810019

• PretzelTheGriffin7
  • User

Posted at 2019-06-07 05:37:43 — Link

Name+Age: Lynxfur, 23 moons

Looks pic/description: Lynxfur is a blue-grey she-cat with lynx prints. She has a nick in her right ear and a white left front paw. She has ice blue eyes.

Clan: ThornClan

Personality: Playful, and Cheerful, surprisingly from her past. She tries to get at least some revenge on RippleClan and WispClan.

Background: Lynxfur was a half-Clan between RippleClan and WispClan. Although not in any one of these two Clans, I'll tell you. When Lynxkit was in RippleClan, she was made fun of for being a half-Clan kit after they knew. When Lynxfur was an apprentice, she had enough. She escaped her Clan to go to WispClan. She felt she was supposed to be there until a leader didn't accept half-Clan cats, so he exiled Lynxpaw. She ventured the forest as a loner until she stumbled upon ThornClan. She asked for shelter and she was asked to join the Clan. So she did. She is currently there now.

Other: N.A

Kin: Featherfur - Mother | Deceased |     |Shadeleaf - Father | Deceased|      | Unknown siblings

"You can't live with a paw in each world"

-Lionheart to Rusty, in 'Into the Wild' Page 22, Book one

H e l l o

I  a m  P r e t z e l  t h e  G r i f f i n

Predator
Sly, quiet
Hunting, stalking, prowling
Wolves, cats ... Mice, deer
Grazing, listening, watching
Victim, alert
Prey

~~~~~~~~~~