Form to join

name if cat

Discription 

personnality

• Shadowandhaylo
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-26 22:03:28 — Link

Doeclan 

Your wondering in the forest when you find a cave, “hello?” Asked a voice from the cave. “Hello?” It repeated, “hello?” You say “who are you?” Questioned the cat “I am{Name} “hello{name}” you respond “I am Hawkstar, And your in Doeclan territory!” Hawkstar Said “I’m sorry I didn’t know” and you turn away “wait come with me!” The cat said walking away “where...” you paused “what is this place” yo finished. “Welcome to doeclan, rouge would you like to join us?? The cats asked
Your choice 

Note!
All rights belong to maplenose!

Weather 

] newleaf
Sunny{_}
Rainy{_}
Hot{_}
Cold{_}
Windy{♦️}

Water dagree 
1-50{_}
50-100{♦️}

Read more:  http://wcrpforums.com/thread/54304/doeclan-open#ixzz5GdV7rTJK

• Shadowandhaylo
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-26 22:05:14 — Link

1-If 

Rules 

1-If you're inactive for longer than two weeks, without notice, your characters will be archived and removed from the member list. When you're ready to return and be active, just pop in and simply say that you're ready to roleplay again and I will re-add your cats. This is very simple since we have a separate joining page, so no need to make new forms.

2- Please don’t Cyberbully. If someone is hurt by something you said, you must apologize and we will take your word that it was an accident or unintended, however, if you continue to hurt other’s feelings, you will be given a warning.

3-Romance is also accepted, though do not center your whole roleplay around it. Inappropriate behavior is not allowed.

4-No killing of another character without permission from that characters person.

• Shadowandhaylo
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-26 22:06:26 — Link

ALEGENCE

Leader 

Thornstar 
A sleek brown she cat with blue eyes. 

Deputy 

I
ravensong {female}
All black she-cat with silky fur, one purple eye and one yellow one, and a white tail tip, circle around her yellow eye, and stomach marking. She has three white dots under her purple eye and white paws. Her purple eye can read minds and control other cats 

Medicine cat/ Apprentice 

: Cloverbreeze

Slender brown tabby she-cat with a white chest and front paws, medium-length fur, and dark green eyes. She is Sweet-natured, controlled, gentle, kind, and tactful

Apprentice 

• Smokebreeze• a small, fluffy grey tom with piercing orange eyes. He has white paws, a fluffy white underbelly, and a white muzzle. His back has splotches of black and orange on it as well. clan. • Smokefeather is a calm and quiet cat who normally likes to keep to himself. However, he can be goofy and playful from time to time. Smokefeather is a very confident young medicine cat who can’t wait to become a full medicine cat.

Warriors 

Leafbreeze

Tall sleek grey she-cat with greenish eyes and gold down her chest. Leafbreeze is a strong passionate warrior with lots of determination and confidence. She likes to show off a lot with her many skills such as hunting and climbing but never crosses the line to make another cat irritated. She is also very social and is always caught gossiping about something interesting.

Bonehead

AMale very un-informed,not so bright warrior.He gets very aggressive when needed.He can also talk his way out of most tight situations. He is a fully black cat with a white head making it look like a skull.Hence the name,Bonehead. He is 24 moons.

Apprentices 

Lightpaw

A large clumsy male apprentice, with pale, yellow shiny coat. He has emerald green eyes, and large white paws and chest He is an energetic and strong apprentice, but doesn't know his own strength. He want to make sure he does well ineverything, and is very self conscious and gets easily frustrated.

Queens 

TEXT GOES HERE

Kits 

TEXT GOES HERE

Elders 

TEXT GOES HERE

Read more:  http://wcrpforums.com/thread/54304/doeclan-open#ixzz5GdVraKWl

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla