Boards < Offtopic < Forum Games < Duck duck goose (GET PRIZES!!!)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Mystictiger
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-03 23:04:43 — Link

so the game goes like this: you post the word ”duck” and at some random time the longest wait will probably be a week I will say “goose” and the last person that had said “duck” will get a prize. Prize for this round will be one jar of mutagen 

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!! Image result for fairy tail logo

• DracoRavenClaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-09 23:46:29 — Link

duck

~DracoRavenClaw

• Mystictiger
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-22 21:29:55 — Link

Goose

nobody else wants to play and I only have one and a half days left to be on beastkeeper I only play at school

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!! Image result for fairy tail logo

• DracoRavenClaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-09-14 04:46:23 — Link

duck

~DracoRavenClaw

• Mystictiger
  • User

Posted at 2018-11-05 19:38:45 — Link

sorry im in high school now yall so i cant do this thread anymore

• Leo138
  • User

Posted at 2019-04-02 14:45:59 — Link

Can I say duck anyway?

• Mystictiger
  • User

Posted at 2019-05-03 17:18:32 — Link

whatever floats your boat. XD

• Firehawk
  • User

Posted at 2020-05-31 07:54:37 — Link

THEN ME SAYING DUCK FLOATS MY BOAT AS WELL! 

Duck ._.

Im FireAuraDragon, I changed my name for personal reasons :)

Slayer of the Auras and Queen of the Land of Phoenix

Alexas Writing Contest! (Giving Out Prizes)

Also a Deviant and GP3 Breeder!

The Fire Market- Custom Deviant Breeding!

On To The Pet Shows!

The Current Show Is A Deviant Gryphon Show!

• #Thea36
  • User

Posted at 2020-06-02 02:28:59 — Link

Hehe DUCK!

• AWolfyCat
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-25 17:12:11 — Link

Yay ima smol dumb ducky

Duck .-.

Does anyone even play this game anymore

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper