Boards < Offtopic < Other Games < Ignore

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Mystictiger
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-03 23:00:44 — Link

anyone else here play fortnite? best game ever. feel free to use this thread to talk about anything in fortnite

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!! Image result for fairy tail logo

• J.A.Wolf
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-26 19:11:32 — Link

Is Fortnite any good? People talking about it all the time but I heard it has zero story line. So... um..  I would like to learn more.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

• Mystictiger
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-30 20:08:48 — Link

eh. i broke my tv playing it.  i got mad cause i died and threw my controller at the tv and broke it. (with a lot of cussing)

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!! Image result for fairy tail logo

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla