Boards < Advertising < Pet Sales < Tading materials! Stuff for adamantine and Magnetite!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Mildnight
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 22:38:26 — Link

I want to build a carthographer guild and I need materials! I'm looking for around 20 adamantine and 20 magnetite to build my compass, and a telescope, or telescope sheme (and more adamantine and quartz if I am to build the telescope myself...)

I obviously also need wood and stone, with a it more stone than wood, but I know all of you need them too. (I'm paying 50 silver a piece for those (including the adamantine and magnetite), or exchange for other material of value)

cotton: 86

Laminaria: 38
Lazulite: 31
Granite: 85
Coral: 41
Ametiyst: 21
Marble: 110
Ruby: 18
Shell: 78
Soapsrhoom: 24
Hops: 20

I am also willing to trade a blueprint or a scheme for a telescope preferably, or a telescope scheme.

Sheme: boat
Blueprints: sanctuary
Blueprints: townhall (lv3)

If none of the scheme or blueprint are of interest to you, I'll willing to spend 5000 silver on said telescope.

Still avatar-less? Want something personalised to represent you on-site? I might be able to help you! http://beastkeeper.com/thread/1577/#9243

• Piney
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 00:22:29 — Link

I'm looking to build an inn so I need cotton, soapshrooms, and hops. I only need 11 soapshrooms and I'm willing to take all the cotton and hops. I have a Telescope scheme I can trade you for all that, and I can trade you some Adamantine and Magnetite for some Marble and Amethyst? I have 13 Adamantine and 25 Magnetite.

• Mildnight
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 03:15:18 — Link

Sounds good! I'm not looking for more than 20 magnetite though, so let's say... 13 amethyst and 40 marble? (the amethist for the adamantine, and 2 marble per magnetite)

Still avatar-less? Want something personalised to represent you on-site? I might be able to help you! http://beastkeeper.com/thread/1577/#9243

• Piney
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 04:21:31 — Link

Sounds good to me. I'll be sending you everything in a moment. :3

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla