5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

1 votes / 14%
Need another chapter to decide

1 votes / 14%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-01 00:46:56 — Link

(Yes, I know I have grammar errors, Im not a magician. Cut me some slack, this is my first story)

Thunder boomed. lightning Craked across the sky. bits of sparks fell to the ground like small stars. each one holding enormus power in the land of dreams. Each could grant a single creature amazing powers, but it may also kill. are they a blessing or curse? in thunder's case, it was both.

The Beginning..

A small spark of light, broken from the largest bolt ever fell down from the heavens. As it descend an innocent baby dragon, whom had been playing in the feild, just happened to be underneath. She looked up just in time to see the small light fall on her nose.

That was when her life really began.

"Noo!" Cried the dragnets parents, they knew that light could kill their only hatching, but they were too far away to stop it. They watched in terror as the light fell on Thunder's nose.

Transformation..

At first, all was calm. Thunder expected something to happen but nothing did. "Ma, Pa, why are you-" Suddenly blinding pain flooded her senses. It burned her flesh, scalded her throat, inflamed her mind. "Ahhh!!" She fell to the ground, heart slowing, eyes fading, mind going dark. She lay still, body frozen in a painful pose.

Her parents rushed over, muzzles brushing their daughter's frail body. Thunder had always been weak, the result of her abnormal coloring. Her pale, dull, white scales, faintly tinted a sickly grey. "Thunder... Please, She's gone Ruby, let her go." "No Blaze! I won't abandon my first and only hatching!"

Slowly, and shockingly, Thunder's pale frame started to move. Her small heart beginning to beat, eyes opening. "Ma? Pa?" "Thunder!" But that wasn't it. Thunders color started to gain a shiny sheen, the sickly Grey fading, her dull blue eyes were now startling icy blue. "Ma! It hurts!" Her frail body was getting bigger, fuller,and her wings, were now glorious. She now had a wingspan no smaller than 18ft. While she was only 6ft nose to tail.

"Ma.. Pa.. Im different, aren't I? I can feel it." Her parents looked at each other, "you are sweetie, but from what we see, its for the better."

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-04 20:41:51 — Link

And then??

You have a good writing style. If you want grammar help, send me a pm, but my best advice is read as much and write as much as you can, and your grammar sense will improve by itself.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-05 23:26:28 — Link

Grammar is because of auto correct on my phone, sorry about that. I may write more if I ever have time and have a good Idea to write.

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla