Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Issues with drop-down menus

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Karakurt
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-27 21:49:17 — Link

I've had some trouble with  pages with drop-down menus.

Pages with a single menu (i.e. using an item like energy drink or mutagen) take about a minute to make the menu available and back in it's regular format.

Pages with multiple menus like the quests page do not load to a useful point. Quests loads only half page, literal half, I can only see at most five or six of all quests and the submit button is missing. Resizing the page doesn't change anything. Crafts and construction doesn't load at all; the tabs appear above, as usual, but the body of the page doesn't contain anything other than the backround image.

I've tried on other devices and on different browsers and the results are hardly different.

Attached is an image ofthe quests pages, the last menu is out of format and the page won't roll down any lower.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2018-01-29 10:01:13 — Link

Thank you for reporting! We investigated your issue. Looks like there was a problem with a slow query trying to add a big number of pets to that dropdown and shutting down by timeout. We're working on optimizing database query performance where possible, but it may take some time. 

Sorry for the inconveniece!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla