Posted at 2013-03-04 16:40:06 — Link

As of March 4th, I will write a small story almost everday, about what happened to me on beastkeeper. It won't be just "Today, I got a baby" but more of a little story, that you follow. I will change a little what happened, as if we were in Beast keeper's world, with a fantasy background.

Sunday, 3th of march.

Today, I've seen a lot of fabulous things happen. This includes the birth of a strong and beautiful genetic power baby, as well as my blue puma reaching his 50th level.

Celestial always been a strong guy, but never as powerful as now. His paws are agiles, and although he's now kind of a boss, he's still playful and never miss a chance to play with his favourites toys. When my new little baby arrived in the lair,  he started to ignore it, but then they became great friends. Shira was a little tired, and slept all day, then once the night came in I trained her. She's going to be the next queen. Or at least, I wish! But this is probably not going to happen. How could a single woman without a feather of a royal person could have her pet as the BK's queen? Come one, dreams are great but we should not thrust in them too much.

A charpenter came in my lair later in the night, and he proposed me to make my stable beautiful, and he promised that I could hold a few more babies. He's coming tomorrow. He said he only wanted 5000 silver, and enough ressources to build it. It's quite cheap, but oh well! Who cares, haha!

Oh my, this looks like it's going to be a fantastic year.

Monday, 4th of march.

The charpenter came earlier, and seeing how I was building my sanctuary, he asked me if he could come back. And as promised, he came back! My nameless black puma is pregnant, once again. I'm wondering how the baby will look? She's really happy, and she can't wait as well.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.