Boards < Community < Roleplay < BrackenClan (O+A!)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-13 07:32:59 — Link

Many many moons have passed since the original clans, not many cats still follow the Warrior Code. But Brackenpool, the survivor of the four clans, decided to bring up her own clan, BrackenClan. She claimed territory and accepted previous kitty-pets and loners, along with a couple of other surviving cats, she called her clan BrackenClan. 

StarClan granted Brackenpool her nine lives and named her Brackenstar. Many moons have passed now and the clan thrives under new leadership. 

I noticed the old WC RP went inactive - so here's a new one!

The Moon-Tree: The Moon-Tree is where BrackenClan's Medicine cat goes to speak with StarClan, it's a large oak that was struck by lightning and collapsed into a pool of water. To share tongues with StarClan a cat must climb on top of the tree and dip his/her nose into the pool of water.

Ranks(Name, Gender, Age, Apprentice/Mentor, Played by):

Leader:

Deputy:

Emberheart - Tom -  36 Moons - None - ChaseTurnleaf

Warriors:

Swiftstorm - Tom - 36 Moons - None - ChaseTurnleaf

Silverdawn - She - 34 Moons - None - yecak

Bluemoon - She - 30  Moons - None - HD7547

Apprenitces:

Queens: 

Kits:

Form:

~Cats Image~

Username:

Name:

Personality(Min. 4 sentences):

Appearance(Written):

Kin:

Mate/Crush:

Other:

My Characters!

Image result for dark red  tabby

Name: Emberheart

Personality: Emberheart is a gentle, friendly tom who is cocky and jokes around a lot. However, he will be stern. strict, fierce and serious if the time asks for it. He's loyal and kind-hearted, he never backs down from a challenge.

Appearance(Written): Emberheart is a long-furred dark red tabby tom with green eyes and a white chest, belly and paws. He has tufts of fur on his ears and a deep scar running across his left shoulder.

Kin:

Lilystorm (Mother - Deceased)

Jinx (Father - Loner - Unknown)

Featherclaw (Sister - Loner - Unknown)

Swiftstorm (Brother - Alive)

Mate/Crush: Open/None

Other: None

Image result for dark grey maine coon

Name: Swiftstorm

Personality: Swiftstorm is a stern and stubborn tom, after his mother died and his sister left he lost his carelessness and happy-go-lucky demeanor and became the serious and almost grim tom he is today. He'll smile on rare occasions, but he will be kind to his brother - Emberheart.

Appearance(Written): Like his brother, Swiftstorm has long fur, but his is a dark smokey grey-and-black. His chest and neck fur are a smokey grey, along with his underbelly. His back and the rest of him is a black-and-grey mix, he has amber-yellow eyes.

Kin:

Lilystorm (Mother - Deceased)

Jinx (Father - Loner - Unknown)

Featherclaw (Sister - Loner - Unknown)

Emberheart (Brother - Alive)

Mate/Crush: Silverdawn

Other: None

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-14 00:49:21 — Link

((I'll add pic later, not on a computer right now))

Username: Yecak

Name: SilverDawn

Personality: SilverDawn is a cat who shifts alot. She's often rather kind, playful, and smart. But if you get on her bad side she'll make your life miserable. At birth she was blind in her left eye, but over time she could finally see, she claims her sister made it happen. But while SilverDawn chose the life of a warrior, Flora chose the life of a kitty-pet.

Appearcence (written): A gorgeous she-cat with pale, pale cream fur. It glistens in the light and she has carmel swirls all over her. Her pelt is short furred but feels like silk. She also has white paws, chin, undereyes, belly, and small specks across her pelt.

Kin:

Hope (mother-loner-alive)

Bone (father-loner-dead)

Flora (sister-kitty pet- alive)

Mate/Crush: large crush on Swiftstorm

Other: nope

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-14 05:17:23 — Link

Accepted!

I think Swiftstorm will start to develop feelings for Silverdawn as well!

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-17 04:49:50 — Link

I will fine a picture later, as I am not on a computer currently.

Username: HD7547

Name: Bluemoon

Personality: Fierce warrior, originally a loner but joined the clan a while ago, angered easily but wouldn't actually do half of what she threatens to

Appearance: Black pelt with white markings on the face, underbelly, tail and feet, vivid blue eyes, very small for a warrior,

Kin: None

Mate/Crush: None, yet. I guess we'll just have to see who else jons

Other: Was a loner before she joined the clan as an apprentice, came to the clan on a blue moon and that's why her name is Bluemoon

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-20 03:48:46 — Link

Accepted!

• Banannapower
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-06 04:34:46 — Link

hi um could i join if i make a bio?

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-19 19:33:24 — Link

GAH! THIRSD TIME MAKING THIS!

Image result for tortie

Username: gypsyvannerz

Name: Scorchpaw

Personality(Min. 4 sentences): Scorchpaw is and energetic, bratty apprentice. He can be annoying sometimes but will always come through for his friends. He can be extremely lazy. He thinks he is the best (sorry if this sucks but this is the third time writing this DX

Appearance(Written): A black and orange tortoiseshell, closer to the front of his body is more black then orange then fades to more orange than black with grass green eyes.

Kin: Open I guess.

Mate/Crush: Also open...

Other: He isn'nt really here for the clan, Scorhpaw is here for the kicks...

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-20 11:05:06 — Link

Accepted! I just thought you should know, male calico/tortoiseshell cats are 1 in 3,000 and usually infertile (they can't have kits) :P

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-20 12:18:25 — Link

Yeah, do you want me to change it or....

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-20 22:56:08 — Link

I don't mind, just thought you should know :P

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-25 04:42:37 — Link

Can I add an evil character? Cuz I mean... What's a roleplay without that one phyco in the corner laughing maniacally! XD

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-25 06:03:09 — Link

XD haha, sure! :P

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-25 18:47:07 — Link

Ill get a pic when I am on my computer....

Username: gypsyvannerz

Name: Birchstep

Personality(Min. 4 sentences): Birchstep is a persistant tom. He never accepts defeat, and his tolerance level is extremely low. He isn't afraid to attack those of annoyance to him, often times with his claws unsheathed. Most would consider him moody, but the only reason people tolerate this new warrior is because of his excellent fighting skills.

Appearance(Written): Birchstep is a large tom, with amber eyes. His pelt is a silver color with darker shades closer to his tail.

Kin: ~

Mate/Crush: ~

Other: he is evil :3

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla