Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Um...hi?

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• SpiritImmortal
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 12:29:07 — Link

So, um, I just joined a few days ago. so I thought I should say something. So... yeah.

I'll just use this form then.

Username: SpiritImmortal

Can go by: Spirit is fine.

Colors: pink, baby blue, purple, black, green.

Pets: none... oh wait, you meant BeastKeeper pets. Then I have 8.

Fav' specie: Unicorn! :D

Fav' coloration: other than custom skins, I've never seen a non-white unicorn. But really, it's how unicorns should be :)

Site goal: Train Endymion, Esgalduel, Feanor and Nerdanel to lvl50. Earn enough silver to upgrade my inventory. That's a lot for now.

Where did you heard of us: on the Neopets tag on Tumblr.

What do you think of the site? - I like the explore function. It gives something to do. If I had enough pets I could do it all day. Probably needs more species, though. And some more things to do, like mini-games, which don't require energy. Maybe a gallery, too.

Looking for: I...guess I still need a Puma?

Saving up for: inventory upgrade. and then other upgrades.

Most loved pet: Endymion! ♥ Followed closely by Nerdanel.

Do you already know someone on the site? - nope

Likes: fantasy! Anime/manga. Cats. Astrology. Esoterics. Role playing.

Dislikes: Can I say people? ^^; I'm not a people person.

Fandoms: Lord of the Rings (all of tolkien, really). Diskworld. Harry Potter. CLAMP.

What sites do you play? - Tumblr. Neopets. NeuroGalaxy. GaiaOnline.

Anything else? - I keep wondering why my inventory space keeps getting less after each exploring session. Today I found a pair of invites, and a blueprint, and I had no idea how they got there. But I guess they must have come from treasure chests :/ Also, is it normal for cuttlefish to suddenly turn into ink?

• Eleya
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 17:15:49 — Link

Hey and welcome to BeastKeeper!

I do love fantasy too. Especially Lord of the Rings, the Hobbit and the Silmarillion ;)
You said you like manga and anime. What did you read/see?

Haha, I do totally understand what you mean with "not a people person"! I dont like it either, when I have to deal with a lot of people. We had a plumber in the house. I dont like having strangers in my house, so I thoght of growling at him... Well, I am to well educated, to do things like this... I just went to my room as quiet as I could, so he didn´t recognise me.

Greetings Eleya

• SpiritImmortal
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 19:34:26 — Link

Helli, and thank you! :)

Ah, the Silmarillion is my favourite book ever! Did you notice the names of my two griffins? I so plan on raising them to level 50 and then naming their children after the sons of Feanor :D And if they're female, well... *looks at Blanka*

I've read too much manga to remember. But my favourite mangaka are CLAMP, Hoshino Lily and Akino Matsuri. But Especially CLAMP. And especially X/1999 and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. RG Veda, too. I always seem to forget this one :/

Never trust the plumbers! *hiss* Or doctors! Or computer mechanics! You go to them with one problem and you come back with 10!

• stephofd
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 22:19:28 — Link

We had some people come over to my house recently to test our heating and air conditioning system for inefficiencies.  They went all over the house looking for leaks where the heat was escaping from the house.  The hardest time to focus on math is when there are a couple of men standing in your room examining the ceiling.

I am also a non-people-person who ironically hangs out in forums :D.

As for the Cuttlefish, I think the name of the item was recently changed to Cuttlefish Ink.  Which makes sense, since the ink is the useful part.  We don't need a whole Cuttlefish in our inventory.

• SpiritImmortal
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 08:38:29 — Link

There's always a slight paranoia when it comes to strangers. Like, better safe than sorry, right?

Math is hard enough even without people doing strange stuff in your room.

Ahaha. Indeed. But it's the internet, not people ;) (Not that this thought helps me :/  Forums aren't exactly my thing either)

I suppose Open Beta means I'll be getting surprises like that :'D But in that case, shouldn't the shell also turn into blue pigment?

• Kayla-La
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 09:21:59 — Link

Welcome here!! I actually kind of want to design a new unicorn skin that's not white, but I figured I should actually get a unicorn first..

• SpiritImmortal
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 09:28:20 — Link

Are unicorns hard to come by? 0.o

• Kayla-La
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 10:10:23 — Link

Nah, I just didn't pick one initially and didn't happen to catch any after that. I was just gifted one though! I already have a custom skin in mind~

• SpiritImmortal
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 10:16:03 — Link

Oh, lovely! I can't wait to see it :3

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-05 12:24:15 — Link

Welcome to beastkeeper; Hun! Let me know if you come across a question. I'm here to help!

Hope you like the place so far.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Eleya
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 12:36:44 — Link

Yes I noticed the names :D I especially love the name Feanor! It's not for liking this character that much, but for the meaning of this name and its sound.
There are some nice female names aswell in the Silmarillion. What abput Nienor, Lalaith or Rian (I just loved this names too, for the same reason as I love Feanor).

Uh, I thought i know a lot of Manga, but i havent read many of those. I heard about CLAMP, and started reading Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, but thats all... What I read: Skip Beat, Fruits Basket, Vampire Knight (not all of it...), Alice Academy (not all of it), Van Hellsing (missing the last one...), The Betrayal Knows My Name (i love how they are drawn), Wolfsrain, and I guess a lot more, I just dont think of now... The reason for just reading half of some series is, the friend I borrowed them from moved to another city... we dont meet often enogh to borrow the books from each other... I know, they are all on the internet, but I think thats not the same...

Youre so right! Thats the reason for me not to visit the doctor to often^^

• SpiritImmortal
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 14:24:07 — Link

Fya, thank you! One thing I like about the site, a wole lot of names aren't taken yet! :D

I'll be sure to ask if I have a question :)

• SpiritImmortal
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 14:36:54 — Link

I know, right! Feanor is an awesome name! (My favourite neopet is also called Feanor_chan. Bur recently I found that the pet with the name Feanor was of the same species. So weird 0.0 )

Now there's a dillema. Children of Feanor or children of Hurin? :D But I'll start with Galadriel and Elving, and other high-elf names. If I happen to come by a black female unicorn, I'll call her Luthien :3 And then have another one for Beren.

You're in for one thrilling ride with TRC! Like X/1999, it gives you unbearable feels all the time from the start!

I've watched Fruits Basket, Vampire night and Betrayal Knows my Name as anime. I never did finish the FB manga.

It's a shame you don't see each other as much anymore :c Not because you can't borrow books anymore, but because you're parted from your friend.

• Eleya
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-06 15:39:36 — Link

I have been on Neopets too, but I didn´t log in for a very long time now...

Haha, I never cared about this^^ didn´t you know, that Hurins children are all named after Feanors unknown daughters ;). Well, naming them after the high-elfs is a good idea. Oh I also like the names Beren and Luthien. Two of my Chicken Smoothie pets are named Beren and Luthien.

I didn´t see the anime of those... I started some, but only saw the first 5 to 10 seasons...

Yes, its a pity that I dont see her that much anymore... but well we meet each year in december, and sometimes in summer aswell, so we still see each other some times at least.

• SpiritImmortal
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-06 21:58:49 — Link

Did you know there's a war going on?

Lolwut? xD (If we're talking canon though, Tolkien has stated that elves can have a maximum of 7 children, which Feanor did.) Heh, I just hope those names aren't taken by th time I get to them here >.>

Those anime don't have that many seasons, what? 0.0

Well, sometimes is better than never, yes. At least you still keep in touch :)

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla