Boards < General < General Chat < So, how do you price your pets? Also, breeding chat.

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Chesnaught
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-20 12:17:47 — Link

I ask because I have a few deviants I'm looking to sell and I'm horrible when it comes to pricing. Looking to send my deviant gryphons with degeneration off, and maybe one of my Sooty Owl Double Deviants, for the right price of course.

Also how's breeding been going for you all? I've been going a bit crazy trying to get deviant sooty owls so I can start breeding for a double there; managed to get 4/10 this morning. I think I have enough now though! 

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-20 21:53:07 — Link

Oooh double devs would be pricy... You should start low with no buyout and let the market decide, I guess.

I have no idea how to price my pets, at all.

The ones I do sell, I'm sure I've sold too low. And the ones I can't sell I don't want to pound, so I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I have noticed that the general price of deviants has fallen - now you can get a deviant for as low as 15000, but all its breedings are filled. The really expensive ones have a buy-out of like 150k - I can't afford that. But I sort of buy mid range ones, between 20k and 50k or so. I figure they'll be worth extracting come tundra time, although some are too pretty to extract and are staying in my stable X3

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• yellowfang777
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-21 00:11:04 — Link

I just look at the prices on the auction house

<YELLOWFANG'S SIGNATURE HERE>

yeet

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla