Boards < General < Help < What is Pristine Snowflake?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Magic-Aeyana
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-20 00:17:53 — Link

Hey guys,

I've only been on this site voor a few weeks, but still have alot of questions. Not everything has been explained and I am really trying to find my way around. That brings me to the question above.

I also had an other question, wich is if there is someone who wants to be friends with me, so I can ask some questions?

Thank alot!!!

Magic-Aeyana

• SapphireScythe
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-20 06:25:09 — Link

In late winter a new biotope will be available to explore called the Tundra. The pristine snowflake is an item which can only be found in the Thundra and is used to get an Etelia-- a rare and unbreadable species.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-20 16:36:19 — Link

PM me any questions you have, I don't mind :)

During the Tundra event you need to buy charged sticks, so start saving silver. Best way to do this is by adopting or buying animals that can do quests.

You can make charged sticks with granite. Only a lightning-strike roc can make charged sticks.

You use the charged sticks to make portal energy cells. For this you need adamantine, so try to get some now.

You use portal energy cells to go through the green portals on the Tundra biome. Each portal uses one cell and takes you one level higher. The higher the level, the harder it is to defeat monsters.

On level 8 and higher, wild etelia appear. You have to defeat them to get a crystalline ice. You need 20 crystalline ice to hatch one etelia. There's other stuff you need to hatch etelia, like a lykos with Ice breath and Ice aura, three liquid deviants (you need to extract this from deviants during the event, so buy a couple while they're still cheap!) and pure snow. Pure snow is literally the easiest thing to get on the tundra, so don't stress about that.

You find your pristine snowflake on level 10 or above.

My advice is get some pets that have elemental attacks with elemental resistance or robust scales. Otherwise the wild etelia will defeat you too easily.

Musical larynx, Magic horn, and Ice aura don't work on etelia.

It's nice to have venomous skin or napalm or something to lower their hitpoints even more, but sometimes even that doesn't help. Sometimes they have magic mirror!

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Ivy29
  • User

Posted at 2020-08-23 14:51:21 — Link

hi im new and understand most of what has been explained but when is the tundra event?

and what should i be getting now before it happens?

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2020-08-23 17:56:08 — Link

Tundra opens on 1st January for two months. You can find lykos eggs and etelia snowflakes on Tundra biomes.

Gather as much silver, quartz, adamantine and above all granite as you can. You'll need deviants to extract liquid deviance from too. It can only be done during Tundra.

You get one (One!) pristine snowflake. It'll appear on level ten of Tundra.

To hatch it you need a lykos with dominant ice breath and ice aura; three bottles of liquid deviance; and 100 pure snow.

An etelia takes a month to reach breeding age. Then you must explore with it till it finds its birth isand. It will die and two second gen snowflakes will appear in your inventory. The cycle begins again.

• Ivy29
  • User

Posted at 2020-08-24 13:38:53 — Link

thanks so much xx

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2020-08-24 23:41:50 — Link

Pleasure :)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla