Boards < General < General Chat < Favorite Buildings in Explore?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-06 02:56:52 — Link

Which do you find yourself using a lot? 

When I was a new player I used the Fertility Shrine a lot with my females. I had a lot of fun—it was always a gamble, but I got some neat babies out of it! Lately I've stopped doing so (I've been getting a lot more into breeding for specific genes), but I still like to take my better males there at some point to pay it forward a little. (I remember how exciting it was to get a GP3 baby out of that thing!)

More recently, I've been having a lot of fun with the Forest Alchemist with my Lykos. I also tend to take advantage of the Dead Tree Alter (with my females only), since one extra breeding point goes a long way with female Lykos. 

• SapphireScythe
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-06 07:23:54 — Link

When I first started playing I also used the Fertility Shrine a lot. In fact, it was through the fertility shrine that I got my first double ability pet. I thoughtshe was the greatest thing ever, it was using her that I first placed in the top 10 weekly battles, so I guess the fertility shrine technically also gave me my first 10 gold. 

But now, also like you, I don't really use it much, I guess now my favorite building is the oasis, and it's other versions in the different habitats. Although I will admit,  I usually only explore the desert with grassland occasionally thrown in, so I don't have that much experience with other habitat buildings.

• OrcaLover9
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-25 21:38:17 — Link

I still enjoy the fertility shrine - after all, I’ve gotten a deviant and a counter strike/fire-breath GP2 dragon from it! I’ll typically use it with females I don’t have plans for. Or I’ll put my males’ genes in there. 

I like the pure-bred cult buildings, as most of my animals are at least GP1. 

Geneticist shop is always nice

sometimes i appreciate the replenishing fountains, but other times they’re a bit annoying

I love the hero battle shrines

Just your neighborhood genetics enthusiast.  Shoot me a message if you wanna chat or trade!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla