Boards < Offtopic < Other Games < My Clan Fell Apart in the THREE days I was gone T_T

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• SapphireScythe
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-01 22:20:58 — Link

So I play Clash Royale and I'm a clan leader. This weekend I was sick, so most of my time spent online was on my computer since looking at my phone screen gave me a headache. 

So I was gone for  Friday to Sunday.  I told my clan I was sick and would be awol, but like my head is still reeling at all the crap that managed to happen in just THREE days.

Elders turned on elders. One elder just randomly kicked some people for funz. And the chat was basically just toxicity, and the whole debacle ended with a coop, as one of the elders swooped in and started a new clan, taking seven of my best donators and crown gatherers. 

The cherry on the pie: The elder who started a new clan, him and his friend were responsible for most of the toxicity in the clan while I was gone, so I can't help but wonder if it was on purpose, but I'm not going down that rabbit hole...

I was gone for THREE days. And now I'm wondering like what the heck, I know I'm the leader, but you're telling me that it takes that quick for a clan to fall into chaos. Not only that but where on earth were my co-leaders during this? -_- How did this happen?

I'm posting this here cause I really want to rant but I'm recruiting new people for my clan so I can't post on the official CR forums without hurting my clan T_T

• Shaetani
  • User

Posted at 2019-05-04 17:24:33 — Link

Aww that stinks -pats- when I played word of warcraft (before newest expansion) the clan I was in sort of imploded in one weekend too thanks to a few certain people stirring the pot. Whole raiding clan ended up falling apart. It stinks.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla