Boards < Community < Roleplay < Mustang Ridge Stables - O/A

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-25 10:18:06 — Link

Welcome to Mustang Ridge Stables! Here we specialize in Western and English riding! Feel free to browse our many stables, pastures, outdoor and indoor arenas, and our rodeo grounds! We have many boarders here who train for many competitions. Will you be the next champion?

Rules

* You don't need to be both horse and trainer/rider, you can be someone elses horse or someone elses trainer/owner if they accept it

* I'd prefer to keep genders of humans even, and genders of horses even. I don't want all girls or vise versa

* You can pick any Western and English event from this list to practice:

Western:

- Cutting

- Barrel racing

- Pole bending

- Team roping

- Western pleasure

English:

- Show Jumping

- Liberty (I know it's not necessarily english, but I thought I should include it)

- Dressage

- Cross Country

- Polo

However, all of these events will be included in each competition.

* Follow the Forum rules!

* You don't need to be detailed with your characters' personalities, descriptions, and bios, but the minimum for each is 3 sentences.

* PLEASE be detailed with your replies. Along with having proper grammar and punctuation. The minimum for each post is 4 sentences!

* Have fun! 

Human Form:

Picture/Description:

Username:

Name:

Personality:

History(Opt.):

Horse(s):

Crush:

BF/GF:

Other Pets(Otp.)

Other:

Horse Form:

Picture/Description:

Barn Name:

Show Name:

Breed:

Height:

Personality:

History(Opt.):

Owner:

Crush/Mate:

Other:

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-25 10:21:28 — Link

Indoor Arena:

Outdoor Arena:  

Rodeo Grounds: 

Tack Room:   

Stable 1:     

Stable 2:  

Pasture 1:    

Pasture 2 :     

Lounge: 

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-25 10:22:10 — Link

Picture: Image
Username: Mythz
Name: Chase Newleaf
Personality: Chase is a slightly cocky chap, he grew up on a horse ranch and has been riding since he could sit in a saddle. He's friendly and loves animals, he'll take on any challenge thrown at him. He loves competing and rides both English and Western. 
horse(s): Bracken and Dazzle
Other Pets: Chase has a Medium Haired German Shepherd named Jynx
Sexuality: Straight
Crush: Open (PM me)
Bf/Gf: Open (PM me)
Other: None

Chase Newleaf~ Male ~ 16 ~ ? ~ Bracken and Dazzle~ Pet ~ Mythz ~ 1

Picture : Image
Barn name: Bracken 
Show Name: Caught Up In Bracken
Breed: Thouroughbred
Height: 16.5 HH
Personality: Bracken is quite a spirited and bold horse, he's brave and loves to run. He's confident, strong and in his own way, cocky. Chase rides him in Western, including Barrel Racing, Reining and Western Pleasure.
History: Bracken's mother had twins and chose Bracken's sister over him. Rejecting Bracken, Chase had to bottle-feed the colt until they could find a replacement mother. Once they found a mare who had lost her foal, Bracken took nicely to her. Once Bracken was old enough, Chase started disciplining him in Western riding.
Human : Chase Newleaf
Mate: Open (PM me)
Foals: None

Caught Up In Bracken~ Male ~ Thouroughbred ~ 7 Years ~ Chase Newleaf ~ Mythz ~ 1

Picture : Image
Barn name: Dazzle
Show Name: Dazzle Me With Your Brilliance
Breed: Andalusian
Height: 15.0 HH
Personality: Dazzle has, well, a dazzling personality! She's a gentle, kind mare who loves people! However, if you don't treat her with respect, she'll likely do the same to you. She's a quick learner and she cooperates well, she's trained in English, including dressage and show jumping.
History: Not much is known about Dazzle's past, however her future is looking bright! Chase got given Dazzle when he was 10, and she was 3, for his birthday from his grandfather three days before he died. 
Human : Chase Newleaf
Mate: Open (PM me)
Foals: None

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-04 02:17:06 — Link

Description: Curly strawberry blonde hair, large deep emerald green eyes. She has light tan skin, her face is a oval shape, hair always falls in her face.

Username: yecak

Name/Gender/Age: Ivy Swishlin, Female, 17

Personality: She likes to be sarcastic, rather annoying at times. She shut out most people, making her oblivious to most things. She's very clumsy (like myself), but agile. Ivy acts secluded around everyone but her closest friends. She trys to act normal but hey, how can a pretty, clumsy, sarcastic girl fit in?

Horses/Other Pets: She sadly had to sell her last horse years ago. So she doesn't have one, yet. She has a bearded dragon named Draco. Her only other pet is a small longhaired cat called Foina.

Sexuality: straight means normal right? I'm not the best at this...

BF/Crush: no BF. She doesn't have a crush but is open to it. Pm me!

Other: She secretly adores Dazzle. She wishes she owned her.

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-05 11:49:52 — Link

@yecak (#47672)

Accepted!

• HazelScar
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-13 01:08:56 — Link

(is this still open?)

Human Form:

Username: HazelScar

Name: Margo Garr

Description: Margo has mousy brown hair that falls her back in light waves. She has heterochromia eyes that are blue around the rim of the iris and an amber color around the middle. Her skin is pale and is covered in freckles. She stands around 5' 2'' and you can usually find her with her hair pulled up. 

Personality: Margo's motto is "I am not a social butterfly, I am a sarcastic moth." It is hard for her to make friends, and Margo is often shy when you first meet her. But once you get close, she can be one of the loudest and obnoxious people you know. Margo is a big-time fangirl. She didn't grow up on a ranch, but her parents have always let her board on one, and she prefers to ride western.

Horse(s): Saphira

Sexuality: Straight

Crush: None (open)

BF/GF: None (open)

Other Pets(Otp.) Margo has miniature American Sheperd named Milo.

Other: Margo has insomnia

Horse Form:

Picture/Description:Related image

Barn Name: Saphira (named after the book)

Show Name: Shinning Like a Sapphire

Breed: Paint

Height: 16 HH

Personality: Saphira has a more... sassy personality. She is kind, but she has a little lip to her. It is hard to ride her if you are new to her, but she willingly complies with those she trust. She is trained in the Western style and is especially good at Reining.

Owner: Margo Garr

Crush/Mate: None (open)

Other: none

"You are what you love, not who loves you"

"You were the greatest thing, now you're just a memory to let go of..."

"I'm just the same as I was. Now, don't you understand?I'm never changing who I am."

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla